Anyone has RacingFor.me invite for me? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone has RacingFor.me invite for me?

Corsara

Site Supporter
I'm desperate to get an invite for the RacingFor.me site. Anyone can help? I promise to be eternally grateful! That would be my only means of watching races and being in touch with the sport.

* racingfor.me used to be racing-underground.com before.

According to my research, everyone gets 2 invites upon registration. So, let's say I get an invite and register, then I'll have 2 invites to give the next two people in the list here who requested it, they in turn can give out their invites, etc.

You need a code to complete the registration, hence the invite. I can't get one either. Some guy on there's selling them for 11€ Money corrupts. The site is supposed to be about love of the sport.

You need a code to complete the registration, hence the invite. I can't get one either. Some guy on there's selling them for 11€ Money corrupts. The site is supposed to be about love of the sport.

Well, for people who are members, but don't have invites available can earn some by donating money. So I assume that's what he does. Helping others to get on by paying the site. You don't want to get on, don't pay, easy.

Well, for people who are members, but don't have invites available can earn some by donating money. So I assume that's what he does. Helping others to get on by paying the site. You don't want to get on, don't pay, easy.

Anyone knows where this guy can be found?

Alright, I can help a couple people out here, but I need you to have some evidence of your membership on other private sites and what your ratio is, stuff like that. I need to know you're not going to get your account banned by just leeching everything in sight and never seeding.

Alright, I can help a couple people out here, but I need you to have some evidence of your membership on other private sites and what your ratio is, stuff like that. I need to know you're not going to get your account banned by just leeching everything in sight and never seeding.

I don't think I'll qualify :( Whenever I download something, I use torrentz.com to get the torrent. My uTorrent is set up to seed until 100% is uploaded (for a 1gb download, I upload 1gb), after which the seed automatically stops. Unfortunately, I can't show stats and ratio (which should be 1:1), cause it's anonymous torrent search site.. Perhaps someone else here would be able to take advantage though.

I don't think I'll qualify :( Whenever I download something, I use torrentz.com to get the torrent. My uTorrent is set up to seed until 100% is uploaded (for a 1gb download, I upload 1gb), after which the seed automatically stops. Unfortunately, I can't show stats and ratio (which should be 1:1), cause it's anonymous torrent search site.. Perhaps someone else here would be able to take advantage though.

Send me a PM with an email address for you, I'll send one your way. Try to seed past 1.0 though, RFM is (apparently) notoriously difficult to maintain a ratio on, there'll be times when you grab a torrent and won't be able to seed it completely, so you need a buffer.

Send me a PM with an email address for you, I'll send one your way. Try to seed past 1.0 though, RFM is (apparently) notoriously difficult to maintain a ratio on, there'll be times when you grab a torrent and won't be able to seed it completely, so you need a buffer.

PM sent. Thank you! I will seed for all the folks enjoying this sport as much as me! :)

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

The money isn't going towards the site, he's lining his pockets.

The money isn't going towards the site, he's lining his pockets.

Ehh, no. You do understand that someone has to pay the site first to get new invites (or I have no problem with that, the site doesn't live on vapor or do people really wnat everything for free nowadays?).

Or are you suggesting that he or anyone else should be so nice to pay out of his pocket to hand them out to others??? I wouldn't do it myself, yet I have no problem to give invites for free if I earn one for free (I never upload anything so chances of that are zero ...).

Thanks again for the invite! So, I registered, downloaded a few motogp races, and now I'm seeding them, but for the last 24 hours or so I got 0kb upload :( Perhaps to keep the ratio good, I'll need to download something that's currently hot and seed, even if I'm not interested in watching it...

On an unrelated note, I don't see any invites available after I signed up, but if such show up, I'll give them to the people who posted in this thread after my initial message.

reminds me of oink. i would download an album (in seconds), and i'd have to seed it for several months to get my ratio at 1:1.

PM sent.

To seed, you have to download things as soon as they become available. RSS downloaders are your friend.

Or don't be cheap and donate money once in a while to the site. It's cheap, considering what you get access to.

Back
Top Bottom