Have you ever thought about racing? | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Have you ever thought about racing?

Yeah, actually. When I see him (probably today) i will ask him. does that include the lights, etc.? He has all that, I am just wondering what you have. Oh, and colour.

This is the bike:

BB_Shaman_bg.jpg

Yeah, actually. When I see him (probably today) i will ask him. does that include the lights, etc.? He has all that, I am just wondering what you have. Oh, and colour.

This is the bike:

BB_Shaman_bg.jpg

If he doesnt have what you want I may I also have a full set of the green/blue/white including the colour match seat and a bunch of street spares than can go too. Maybe Jay/Dave and I can give a hell of a deal and then use the race glass to make a mould.

This thread was started by a VRRA guy 'cause racing is fun with VRRA! You can race a whole variety of bikes from quite old like 1950s to quite quick like 1989. Events are well run and lots of fun with a competitive but friendly group of racing nuts. I have raced all over including the IOM and this is some of the best fun you can have on a bike and not necessarily expensive. Track days are OK for testing but not half the rush as competing, even if your not in the lead pack. My experience of track days is that they are potentially more risky than racing because many riders do not have the discipline and /or experience to make clean passes.

This thread was started by a VRRA guy 'cause racing is fun with VRRA! You can race a whole variety of bikes from quite old like 1950s to quite quick like 1989. Events are well run and lots of fun with a competitive but friendly group of racing nuts. I have raced all over including the IOM and this is some of the best fun you can have on a bike and not necessarily expensive. Track days are OK for testing but not half the rush as competing, even if your not in the lead pack. My experience of track days is that they are potentially more risky than racing because many riders do not have the discipline and /or experience to make clean passes.

Is that you Peter? If so welcome to GTAM my friend

Ken

My experience of track days is that they are potentially more risky than racing because many riders do not have the discipline and /or experience to make clean passes.

Sure, but if guys like me started racing then that would change pretty quick. Be careful what you wish for....

Back
Top Bottom