Like watches? post a pic of your watch, and a pic of your favourite watch | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Like watches? post a pic of your watch, and a pic of your favourite watch

hahaha I was just about to say that I'm waiting for a hipster to post with a g-shock watch!

This is the one I have right now and my favourite so far:
blackberry-bold-9900-3.jpg

It's great 'cause when the battery runs out, it makes for a good conversation starter. Watches are the reason people don't talk anymore :eek:

5.11 tactical Ti H.R.T. ballistic calculator

hrtTitanium.jpg

Luminox Navy Seal 3000 Series

A.3001_big.png

Tag Heuer Formula 1 Chronograph (Gen 1)

form1.jpg

Officine Panerai PAM 213 Luminor 1950 Rattrapante

Panerai_PAM213a.jpg

Breitling Montbrillant datora

Montbrillant-Datora-reference-434.jpg

Timex Ironman Triathalon (LOL)

Timex_Ironman_Triathlon_T5K117.jpg

The one I want......

Rolex Daytona

4560502_large2.jpg

I like watches but haven't worn one in years. Have a clock on my bike, clock in my truck, clock on my PC, clock on my (desk) phone, clock on my BlackBerry, clock on my coffee pot, clock on my microwave, clock on the nightstand, clock on the wall....you get the idea.

people still use watches? really?
i have not put on a watch in years!

are these the same people using a disk-man, and playing N64? lol

Oh yeah?? Well when the nuclear weapons start exploding and the EMP kills all the electrical..awww, nevermind.. :)

Actually, my bro is the watch-whore..I have one indestructible, waterproof to 600' watch and that's it. They interviewed Nico Rosberg a while back and to paraphrase: "Women have all kinds of accessories..bags, purses, sunglasses, earrings etc. Men, we only have watches and sunglasses! So you'd better get them right! Make sure you have sunglasses and watches for all different occasions.." I nearly spit my Wheaties out..

Last edited:
They interviewed Nico Rosberg a while back and to paraphrase: "Women have all kinds of accessories..bags, purses, sunglasses, earrings etc. Men, we only have watches and sunglasses! So you'd better get them right! Make sure you have sunglasses and watches for all different occasions.." I nearly spit my Wheaties out..

Watch the top three drivers as they come into the FIA press conference room after getting weighed. There's a little guy in a suit with a basket waiting for them. He has their watches. First thing they do when they come in is grab them and put them on their wrists. Every driver on the grid has a watch deal with one of the Swiss companies. Kimi and Lewis with Tag. Jeff Gordon in that "other" series.........and they told Tiger his services were no longer required last month.

KIMI-RAIKKONEN-ITALY-2009-THIRD-TAG-HEUER-CHRONOGRAPH-CALIBER-16.jpg

TagHeuer+Kimi+Eyewear.jpg

Last edited:
big chronograph fan here

picked up my first around 2004

Tag 2000 Series (stock photo)
mytag.jpg

wife got me an Omega Speedmaster Date for my b-day about 4 years ago (stock photo)
speedmaster.gif

scored this Tag Monaco McQueen about 3 years ago
monaco3.jpg

picked up this Oris Artelier about a year ago
Oris3.jpg

almost scored a Ball recently but the deal fell through...but I'm always kicking tires

this isn't a watch but it was a cool project completed this year...it was a dash swap on my Morgan that was kinda inspired by a clock

factory dash
Morgandash.jpg

new dash (sporting the Omega that day)
dash008.jpg

the big hole in the middle fits the manual-wind chronograph out of a Russian Mig Fighter Jet

here's the clock
mig1.jpg

the grey aluminum bezel needed chrome
MIGBEZEL.jpg

looks much better
BlingedMig1.jpg

looks even better in the new dash
wood2.jpg

wood3.jpg

Last edited:

Watch's are hugely popular right now, especially vintage mechanical ones. Just check the pricing on old Rolex's.

I have a half decent collection of mostly disposable watches, will post them up later. Here's what I'm wearing right now.

Seiko Sumo

IMG_0207.jpg

These
4300ba07.jpg

are passe. You need something that fits in your pocket in these modern times:
7c760746.jpg

This is on my wrist right now...

skeleton-toywatch-xr01bk-655805-100523_medium.jpg

Back
Top Bottom