why do people talk so much | GTAMotorcycle.com

why do people talk so much

marley

I cant wait to address some of those comments after they arrested me! people have no idea and talk so much $&*!

I think the OP got arrested earlier in the season for stunting... (excessive speeding I believe)
However, I have no idea what she's talking about!

Because you're a chick.

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...iker-arrested&highlight=girl+arrested+highway

4905775843_21c19698a3_z.jpg

Last edited:
I cant wait to address some of those comments after they arrested me! people have no idea and talk so much $&*!

Because most believe you can say anything on the internet except for threats, coaxing underage children into taking off they're clothes on web cam, coaxing other people to commit suicide, incite a riot, and cyber bullying without facing any sort of recourse.
On a brighter note. Eh gyal wah gwan?

lol, You do realize you just brought this whole "talking to much" back from the dead. I bet 99% of the people here forgot about you before you brought it up again. Let the "talking" begin!

lol, You do realize you just brought this whole "talking to much" back from the dead. I bet 99% of the people here forgot about you before you brought it up again. Let the "talking" begin!

qft

not that i really cared when you got arrested, thought it was heavy handed and hope that everything works out in the end for you...

lmao wow just read 178 posts and about 150 of that was leg humping and guys drooling over you, 20 about politics(boring) and maybe 8 people dissing you for getting caught.

Was it the crap about the Eastenders that got you mad?

So what happened??? Why were you cuffed? Warrants? Got us all curious as to what your story is;)

Edit: Just read this and realized they only cuffed you cause it was criminal and not just traffic:( Damn. So how did it go? You have your court date and everything?

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?126222-ya-ya!

Last edited:

Isn't that the East End Riders' manifesto?

I wanna see youe face. It sux what happened to you though.

Back
Top Bottom