Construction at Mosport | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Construction at Mosport

two days ago , i have heard from prety reliable person that Mosport " IS " getting repaved , i hope it is true

Reliable person says it is?! But you hope it's true?! Just how reliable? LOL Anyhoo Pro6 staff told me last weekend that only certain parts of the track are getting repaved and NOT the whole thing.

Only the owner operator of the track knows for sure. With the current plans for that place the price for track rental has already doubled, only a matter of time before that gets pushed on us trackguys. Heres hoping whatever happens to Mosport the price can stay in the low 200s for a track day : )

What everyone here is missing is that the track improvements are tied to attracting new big series (I am sure bikes arent what they are going after). ALL weekends are already spoken for with three bike weekends DOCC,VRRA,CSBK So it doesnt take a genius to see that any new events that they may attract will require a weekend..........who is losing their weekend? I suspect that the first to go will be DOCC with the VRRA close behind. I hate to be the party pooper but these awesome improvements may be the end to bikes at Mosport and likely sooner than later. If the other weekends dont survive trackday providers will be SOL as well as the cost of bales for the track are expensive and are currently split.

They renamed it Canadian Tire Motorsports Park......

Last edited:
I think that I'm going to be sick.

Why? Because one of the biggest race supporters in the country is given the right to "brand" Mosport? Those who know it, will always know it as Mosport.

I don't see the issue, it could encourage others to up their sponsorship in racing.

so Mosport will be full of old dudes and brown people saturday and sunday mornings now?

And only 6 people will work there. 4 of them teenage girls that don't know anything about racing, one bitter old hag at the Customer Service counter that resents your very existance and a fat old man with a mustache to tell you that they don't race your bike and can't even order one in.

Why? Because one of the biggest race supporters in the country is given the right to "brand" Mosport? Those who know it, will always know it as Mosport.

I don't see the issue, it could encourage others to up their sponsorship in racing.

Because branding of stadia, tracks, and theatres hacks me off.

Back
Top Bottom