RTI (Rider Training Institute) Toronto - Highly Recommended! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

RTI (Rider Training Institute) Toronto - Highly Recommended!

liked it 2 years ago...passed my M2, did it a 2nd time last year before I purchased my bike..still follow lil things they said to this day...2 thumbs up!

Are Barb and Maxine (spl ? :s ) still with RTI? I took my first riding class with RTI and absolutely loved them. IIFC they had difficulties with a few bikes not running so I sat out a couple of exercises. To make up for it, they hung out with me for an hour after class was done letting me ride and practise. At the time Maxine had just bought a brand spankin new zx-12 and was scrubbing in the tires so I just followed her around. I wonder if she was nervous...lmao

Also did my M2 exit test with them at their Oakville location. My instructer Dextre was very knowledgable, patient and friendly.

He really took his time, explaining all the details and addressing any questions/concerns.

Class size was ncie and small. it felt more lke riding with a bunch friends while he would correct the bad habbits and whatever that can cause you to fail.

Highly recommended.

Just completed my full "M" course with RTI today and am pleased to state that I passed!

I took the course @ their Oakville location and my instructor was Lloyd. We met on Friday for a three (3) hour in-class session in which Lloyd took us through a lot of technical aspects of riding which was excellent. We then met this morning for a full day of riding which consisted of a lot of training and culminated in each of us going through the full "M" exam.

As others before me have already stated, RTI has excellent instructors who go out of their way to answer student's questions and address any concerns. I also picked up a few very important tips on how to correct some bad habits I had developed over the past few years and believe that I am a much better rider now than I was before taking this course

I too highly recommend RTI.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Congrats buddy!

Thanks...

Here's a before and after...

Before taking the course:

giphy.gif

After taking the course:

giphy.gif

:cool:

Back