Yahoo Fantasy Hockey Pool, Draft this Monday @7pm | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Yahoo Fantasy Hockey Pool, Draft this Monday @7pm

Less than 24 hours until draft. If you want in sign up soon

I'm online now. Where exactly do I have to be on the site to see and make my pics. (I hate being computer retarded!)!

I'm online now. Where exactly do I have to be on the site to see and make my pics. (I hate being computer retarded!)!

From what I remember 2 yrs ago - just wait at the home page, and it will start up.

I'll trade you heatley for your giroux. Seems fair lol

You'll have to pry Giroux out of my cold dead hands. I had him pencilled in 2nd overall.
You should have no probs dump'n Backstrom. (inside joke)

You'll have to pry Giroux out of my cold dead hands. I had him pencilled in 2nd overall.
You should have no probs dump'n Backstrom. (inside joke)

I panicked and grabbed dion because I was distracted and didn't realize it was my turn. I love the leafs, but hate phagoof with a passion.

I grabbed Kadri for some Leafs fans trade bait :D

I panicked and grabbed dion because I was distracted and didn't realize it was my turn. I love the leafs, but hate phagoof with a passion.

If the Leafs get hot, he might put up some numbers. I'll give you Elias for him - no questions asked.

I grabbed Kadri for some Leafs fans trade bait :D

If Joe Thornton's not skating with a walker or a cane, I'll take Kadri off your hands for him.

Thanks for putting this together Jeff. Was fun in '11. Should be fun this season.

If the Leafs get hot, he might put up some numbers. I'll give you Elias for him - no questions asked.

If Joe Thornton's not skating with a walker or a cane, I'll take Kadri off your hands for him.

Thanks for putting this together Jeff. Was fun in '11. Should be fun this season.

If he stops going for the big hit and stays with his man, he won't leave reimer stranded alone as usual and his +/- might look nicer!

YA Jeff this is always fun. And makes the year that much more exciting.

But really rite now all that matters is tonight at 7. Come on workday, end!!!

No problem, always makes your non-favorite teams games more exciting.
Even better when you trade me all your good players :D

Gary,

I feel bad your guaranteed to lose the first week matchup. :D

Back
Top Bottom