Yahoo Fantasy Hockey Pool, Draft this Monday @7pm | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Yahoo Fantasy Hockey Pool, Draft this Monday @7pm

Haha! Well, I'm a Leaf fan too unfortunately..I'm the rare one that can also appreciate hockey as a whole. I've actually been to a Marlies game!! :)

Im a Habs fan at heart, But I seem to cheer for players more then i cheer for teams.
I also appreciate hockey, I go to the Kitchener Rangers games as I can get 2 tickets at the glass for $40 compared to $400 for the Leafs.

Leafs does stand for : Lets End Another Frustrating Season :D

Im a Habs fan at heart, But I seem to cheer for players more then i cheer for teams.
I also appreciate hockey, I go to the Kitchener Rangers games as I can get 2 tickets at the glass for $40 compared to $400 for the Leafs.

Leafs does stand for : Lets End Another Frustrating Season :D

Autopick draft? Awe man that sucks!

Autopick draft? Awe man that sucks!

I changed the draft to tomorrow at 6pm for live draft and added a 10th Computer team as we didn't have an even number.
I should have checked earlier but was busy trying to get my daughter to eat and when I checked 15 mins before it said we needed a 10th team at least half hour before the draft.

So I locked the teams so no one else can be added without my permission so it will be an even amount of teams tomorrow.
Hopefully that works for everyone, If not I think I can make it for 8pm is the other time slot.

Let me know if that doesn't work for anyone and my apologies.

We will start this up again and hopefully there are enough hockey fans.
So if anyone wants to join a fantasy hockey league for fun while your bikes are put away, follow the link below and register.
Prefer people that will stay active, but anyone can join and its free.

Live draft will be Monday September 30th @ 7:30pm, If you can't make it your team will be autodrafted (Have seen people win like this before)

http://y.ahoo.it/MOq2GA7F

So that will be 3 so far, There has to be hockey fans on here.
I would rather not outsource but will if I have too, to make it interesting

Im in

Bumping it as we are Canadians and competitive in here and need more people

We got 4 now, 6 more to go.

You shouldn't need any acceptance, that should all be on your end.
Let me know if it isn't working for you.

Odd, it says my application has been sent to the commissioner. The commissioner must accept your application and send you and invite before you can join this league.

Odd, it says my application has been sent to the commissioner. The commissioner must accept your application and send you and invite before you can join this league.

Try again and if it still says that, PM me your email and I will get you added,

We got 6, 4 spots left.
Live draft Monday at 7:30pm

I'm working on 2 more. Should know by tomorrow.
I'll pm you their email info if they want in.

Just send them the link and see if that works, If not PM their emails I will get them in.

7 in, 3 spots left.
Follow the link and get in before its full.

Back
Top Bottom