Yahoo Fantasy Hockey Pool, Draft this Monday @7pm | GTAMotorcycle.com

Yahoo Fantasy Hockey Pool, Draft this Monday @7pm

jeffjones

Site Supporter
http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/register/tos?league_id=62267&password=kitchener

So I made a fantasy Hockey pool for the Kitchener Area but didn't get enough intrest so the offer will extend to the gtam folks.
Just click the link and register, It is maxed out at 12 teams so join early if you want a spot.
All I ask is if you join be and stay competitive.

The Draft is This Monday @7pm, It is a live draft but if you can't make it the computer will autodraft for you.

Hope it is a good turnout.

Cheers

How is there no hockey fans in Canada's largest hockey City.

10 spots open, I know there is hockey fans in here...

Need at least 4 more to make it 8 as any smaller and it isn't as fun.
I guess everyone here knows motorcycles, but no one follows a best Canadian Sport.

1 day before the draft and we need at least 4 more people!

i might sign up, but im already in 3 NFL pools and 1 hockey pool.

This might be the year I give up on the leafs.. im loosing my faith

It's sad but Giving up on them and not filling their areana every night is the only way for them to put effort in a get a good team.
There is 4 spots left so if your joining grab one quick.

so we can change the roster on a daily basis? Would it count for that week's score?

Hockey fan here.
I signed up.
However, it's impossible for me to do the live draft, that's why I waited for the pool to fill up. Since it didn't, I'm in.
If that's unacceptable, I can bow out, let me know.

Hockey fan here.
I signed up.
However, it's impossible for me to do the live draft, that's why I waited for the pool to fill up. Since it didn't, I'm in.
If that's unacceptable, I can bow out, let me know.

Spend a few minutes pre ranking and you'll be golden, highly unlikely i will be able to make the draft as i am still stuck at work.

Spend a few minutes pre ranking and you'll be golden, highly unlikely i will be able to make the draft as i am still stuck at work.

Yes. Thanks......I just finished my rating of roughly 90 - 100 players.....
Will the 'auto' picker take care of things if more are needed?
I'm 100% unable to be online.
Tonight is opening night for the 8 ball league I'm in. Starts at 7:30 :-|

so we can change the roster on a daily basis? Would it count for that week's score?

You can change your players daily or set the whole week at the beginning of the week and leave it.
There are posistion spots and bench spots, All points accumulated from players in there position will be added at the end of the week and all players on the bench, thier points are not counted.

Hope that kind of makes sense.

And if you can't make the live draft that is fine, your team will be autopicked and every player that is not picked will be a free agent, You can drop any of your players that you don't like and grab anyone that is a free agaent to have on your team, or you an trade players wwith other teams if you can work out a fair deal.

Maybe one day their Great-great-great, etc grandkids will get to see them........Make the playoffs :D

Haha! Well, I'm a Leaf fan too unfortunately..I'm the rare one that can also appreciate hockey as a whole. I've actually been to a Marlies game!! :)

Back
Top Bottom