Honda CBR 125 2008/2010? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Honda CBR 125 2008/2010?

There is nothing wrong with my English. And I'm not "exergerating."

What the eff is going on? A bike with a dick? What the hell are you doing with your bikes? Why are you fixated on *****? As far as I know this is not the gaybikerforum. You probably got the wrong idea about forums with your posting experience on that other cbr125 forum.

Just bought my 2008 cbr 125 today with 4600km on it for $1200, it's immaculate I'm a brand new rider and cannot wait for spring

What's your point? Not all riders are out to "rideitlikeyoustoleit".

OP. The 125 is a great bike; depends what kind of rider you want to be, and what kind of riding you want to do. Enjoy your motorcycle and ride safe.

I've seen some guys hustle 125s on twisty roads in impressive ways.

Congrats. Don't worry about the comments you might get about that bike, most of those comments will come from people who ride their keyboards FAR more than their bike.

hondacbr125r.com. Good forum, lots of useful info on this bike.

What's up with that website? I had a front sprocket change how-to/write-up on there.

What's up with that website? I had a front sprocket change how-to/write-up on there.

Wondering the same thing. I tried to get on the forum a few weeks ago and it was down...although I haven't been on there in a year or two.

Thanks for that write-up DJM, was one of the first things I did to my bike :)

Had no idea these bikes were so cheap. Might have to nab one up to crash a few times over the winter.

Had no idea these bikes were so cheap. Might have to nab one up to crash a few times over the winter.

remember to get a fuel filler:

eyedropper-400x266.jpg

I used to play on a CT70 and it burned about $1.00 in fuel per hour when ridden wfo with a 160lb rider. Fun times.

I'm not sure I'd like a 125 on the street, but those that have them sure seem to love them. 125 spec class for ice racing anybody?

I used to play on a CT70 and it burned about $1.00 in fuel per hour when ridden wfo with a 160lb rider. Fun times.

I'm not sure I'd like a 125 on the street, but those that have them sure seem to love them. 125 spec class for ice racing anybody?

Here's a nice review from a guy who is tall and weighs 200lb...

[video=youtube;L1gUROwVIkM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1gUROwVIkM[/video]

I have to guess that this is the cheapest possible transportation that can get you nicked for stunt driving on the 400s.

Back
Top Bottom