Honda CBR 125 2008/2010? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Honda CBR 125 2008/2010?

Why did they hide the speedometer? My guess is little to no acceleration.

So you don't stare at it and go "OMG I'M GOING 200KM/H FOR THE FIRST TIME" and fly off the track (serious).

trust me get a 250, or 500 or u have a lil more money. but 250 is perfect for the street and hwy even 2up. i have had mine for 7 years now and i dont want anything else for the street. its also crazy fun for track days. its not very fast for the track but its perfect for the street

+1 to this dude

CBR125 is going to cost you 2000 for a decent one, go ahead and get a 1500...you get what you pay for.

The 250s will range from 2800-3500. Most hover around 3200 because ppl are ********! The 500s (and some 400s) will be be around 200-300 more. I don't know too much about the 650s, but if they're under 4000, I'd honestly just start on that.

125 probably couldn't reach speeds of 130km/h if you threw it out of an airplane.

In drafting (watch nascar) situations on the 400 series hiways I can cruise at 120 kph and hit 130 kph with little effort. On rural hiways I can maintain 100 kph and hit 110 to 115 kph if I push it. Of course this is based on my weight. Heavier riders will have different results.

Can you believe the idiots who bring this bike to the Deals Gap while leaving their more powerful bikes home in the garage ..... ??

I know, I had more fun on my 250 down there than my 650.

Probably because your 650 is a pig... :lol:

Seriously, anyone knows how to click a link? What track? It's a road. On a 125 you will be lucky to get 130 kph.

油井緋色;1741041 said:
You clearly don't, they were referring to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUlqTEF8Mlo

Go look at the cover.

Are you trying to be a Troll?

That is not the link I commented on. I made no comment on that video. This is the link I commented on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IECsdQvB0yA

Click the link, it's a road. You see the tack but not the speed. There is clearly something going on with you.

lol the speed he was going ^^^^ might as well have taken a Vespa down there :lol:

Imagine having to take a passenger on a 125? :lol: what a chore... I'd give up riding right then and there.

The funny part is the rider and the bike could smoke either one of you on that road. Regardless what bike you'd bring with you.

Granted, that was probably with a stiff tail wind, but indicated 120 on highway with the new model is not too difficult
I did 141 by GPS on that big downhill part heading south from Orangeville :)

-Jamie M.

The funny part is the rider and the bike could smoke either one of you on that road. Regardless what bike you'd bring with you.

:lol: shaking in my booties

You were sucking this bike's dick back in September. Your tune has changed.

English as a second language? I own this bike, and I don't exergerate its performance to lure newbs into buying this bike at over inflated used market prices. For my weight I am able to hold a cruise speed of 100 kph and I acheive a fuel economy of 90 to 100 mpg: Awesome! Heavier riders will not fare so well. A stock cbr125 has served me quite well. I have no regrets buying my cbr125. I bought mine new and I would advise anyone interested in this bike to do the same. I would not trust any used cbr125 on the market as they could have been lured in by the bad info on that other forum and have botched the bike they are trying to pass off on a motorcycle purchaser.

Back
Top Bottom