Manila Sunrise Riders(BIG RIDE) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Manila Sunrise Riders(BIG RIDE)

ManilasPrinz

Hello NOYPI,
MEron nanamang BIG Ride ang MSR, if you`re interested sama na, its a whole day ride from 6am to 5pm, kasama na mga Rest time don.its a scenic Ride, cgorado mag eenjoy ka, its on Sept 17 , so let your work know & your wife & Gf`s , mag rride ka that day.Pack your Lunch & water, or bile na lang sa mga ddaanang Resto. so if yourè interested Message me & i`ll send u all the Info, Salamat. PrINz*

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Get Up! Let's Ride & Enjoy the Rising Sun,,,, Psalms 118:24, SAMA NA NOYPI!!!

Huh?

I'v seen MSR riders one night at a Bovaird & Mclaughlin Tim Hortons. Lots of them and they're cool. I'll ride with them.

I'v seen MSR riders one night at a Bovaird & Mclaughlin Tim Hortons. Lots of them and they're cool. I'll ride with them.

Thanks Giti, i`ll send u all da info this week. have a safe Ride Brother.

What language is the post written in? is it encoded?

makes sense, he's manila prince, manila being capital of the Philippines, and they speak tagalog there.

can't wait till they make a 'hot asian babes' ride. BIG RIDE.

Yes Its tagalog. i hope b4 end of the riding season, u can all join us for a Ride. Lets all ride & enjoy the Rising Sun, if u guys dont mind getting up Early.

Last edited:
MSR Indian Summer Ride is this Saturday, Sama na Noypi!!!

Its Getting Colder & Darker Everyday,so lets Ride and enjoy the rest of the Riding Season, Sama na NOYPI! MSR ,Indian Summer Ride This Saturday,Sept.17.

Dont Forget Sept.17 ,MSR Indian Summer Ride

2 more days and its MSR indian Summer Ride na, SAMMMAAA NAAA Noypi,

Will those chicks show up to wash my bike on that day??

Last chance, and after this no more BIG RIDE until next sesaon, as u can See & feel, its Getting Colder & Darker Everyday, so Join us This Saturday Sept 17th.
MSR INDIAN SUMMER RIDE. GOOOOOOD BYE SUMMER `11:((
SAAAAAAAMA NA NOYPI!!!!

Message me now for the Ride Info.

Back
Top Bottom