Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread! | Page 141 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread!

looks like the steering damper will arrive... tomorrow. Oh well, what can ya do.

anyone going to the GB this friday?

I'll be there to test out the new gearing (-1+2)

no more stock :D

won't be there this week, heading to the states

everyone made it safe to the gap, not after some incidents. Hitting the shine hard, first day of riding tomorrow

going to tmp saturday (weather permitting) to test the new 211's

anyone else going?

not going to happen this weekend, not sure when the next date is yet, probably mosport Aug.11

not going to happen this weekend, not sure when the next date is yet, probably mosport Aug.11

Hoping TMP this Sunday Aug. 3. Should be an open track day with any luck - depends on the weather.
Robert, Steve, myself and maybe Dan B. will be going...

I might do Mosport August 11 as well. Will depend on the weather of course...

pot committed to the 11th, just debating on whether I'll squeeze another day in between. Put a new driveway in which needs some cleanup, so not likely, but we'll see.

Good luck with the sale. You might want to add a picture of the right side of the bike.

Good luck with the sale. You might want to add a picture of the right side of the bike.

Took 500mb of high res JPEGs (bodywork on and off etc) and a 70mb walk around and startup video. Sent them out today.
One person was expecting a super clean near pristine bike (no crashes, not ridden hard - it's a track bike with a salvage title, so I'm not sure exactly what he was thinking). Other response so far is still interested. Shall see how that progresses.

lol, you wouldn't want to deal with ppl like that anyways, you know its just going to be a headache. Hopefully the sale works out for you, you always get a lot of tire kickers.

It is beautiful at tmp right now.

They are calling 60% chance and not a rain cloud in sight

Back
Top Bottom