Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread! | Page 146 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread!

Awesome. Thanks for the advice guys. Any recommendations on where to buy the stuff?

Does Canadian Tire still carry it? That's where I've always bought it. Maybe Parts Source or Napa would have it too.

They might carry it
I know two wheel has it

It's one of those buy once items. I've had mine for the last 3 seasons

Yeah, if you're not flushing the system all the time it lasts a very long time. I have a 4L jug, premixed, that's part of my track day box.

CT and partsource (same thing) do not carry it, napa had it on lexington in waterloo the last time I picked up a bottle

If we're talking about water wetter I second that two wheel Motorsports in Guelph carries it and I think even royal distributing I think does as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for correcting, I've asked around waterloo, CT and part source don't seem to carry it.

They definitely used to, long ago. I bought it from CT in Kitchener in 2003/2004. haha...

That looks like a good option. Just say Water Wetter when they ask what's in your bike though, to avoid any ignorance.

Anyone at track tech give you a hard time about using that? Obviously they have no reason to as it's non-glycol.

Anyone at track tech give you a hard time about using that? Obviously they have no reason to as it's non-glycol.

Nope. I tell them I have it in there and always have a bottle in my toolbox so I can show there there's zero glycol if requested.

And Senior Randy has spoken for my extra bottle of MoCool...

Last edited:
Swung by Royal today -- they have Water Wetter in stock for $21.99 a bottle...

I ended up ordering mocool from blue streak.

First track day of the season?
May 27 or June 8 at Shannonville - Long Track...
At least that's what I'm hoping.

May 11 Fabi at Shannonville is a possibility depending on the weather, but I don't hold a whole lot of hope on that one.

June 6 at TMP is my last option, but also least preferred.

May 11 is going to be awesome. You're already breaking the rules by talking about Shannonville weather. LOL

Back
Top Bottom