Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread! | Page 158 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread!

would like to do that one as well, I see $60 on the site, what is it at the gate?

edit: booked it off work, so I should be good, Tim you interested?

Last edited:
would like to do that one as well, I see $60 on the site, what is it at the gate?

edit: booked it off work, so I should be good, Tim you interested?

What time would you be heading down?
I'm potentially interested, pending getting time off work.
Will let you know later today.

I think we're going to try to leave around 2:30. Try to get there by 4:00 to get set up, tire warmers on, and be ready to ride at 5:00.

you're a bit closer to the track then we are, but same deal, leave around 2, try to get there by 4 to get the warmers on

I think we're going to try to leave around 2:30. Try to get there by 4:00 to get set up, tire warmers on, and be ready to ride at 5:00.

If it's anything like last time, the people running the track were very relaxed about time schedule etc. Think the first group got out at about 5:45pm or so. If the bosses agree to let me out early, I'll be leaving at 2:30 and not 2:00 like last time.

5:45, wtf is that. They do that and this will be both my first and last thursday. We'll see how she goes

No kidding. If it starts late it isn't worth it.... and groups? If it isn't open it won't be worth it this time of year. I was watching how bright it was outside last night and it started to get iffy around 8:30. We'll see how it goes.

Well to be more accurate, it was closer to 5:30 than 5:45...

Grand Bend Raceway.

Signed up for mosport, Aug.11 as well :)

Just registered for Thursday....

I registered last night also. Didn't see anywhere to add a comment regarding preferred layout. I guess we'll have to mention that when we sign in.

I sent them an a reply to the confirmation email, but who knows if they read it or not

See you guys tomorrow night! Im booked as well

I sent them an a reply to the confirmation email, but who knows if they read it or not

Same deal.
#1 Long Track
#2 Technical

#1 for Technical then long... full back straight is awesome, but both are good

Okay, I just did that too. I only voted for one layout, Technical, since they'd have a hell of a time dealing with voting rankings. haha

Back
Top Bottom