Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread! | Page 166 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread!

Average Dragon run is close enough to 15 minutes each direction. 318 turns.
636 turns in 30 minutes. WOOHOO!!!!

And we wonder why our brand new tires are 50% done by the time we get back... :headbang:

yeah, 10k may be an underestimation, but either way, its quite a few

How was GBM?

Mosport on the 17th, then looking at SMP on the 30th and GBM on Sept.12. Let me know what you guys are planning

It was really good today. A decent breeze kept it from getting too crazy hot.

You should forget about SMP and come up to Calabogie for the 29th and 30th.

I have a credit on file I need to use

Grand Bend was great!
Calabogie August 29, 30 and then either GBM Sept 13 or Bogie Sept 19, 20

[video=youtube;hQ275tbw9cE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ275tbw9cE[/video]

Good stuff Dave... looks like you passed everyone in Red that session out...

Mosport was great yesturday, perfect weather. Next date Aug.30 @ SMP

Right on!!

yup, planning on it. Aug.30 @ SMP if you are interested in that too sebi. I think dave and michelle are going to bogie, but if the weather looks good Tim and I are going to SMP

Just be sure to drain your coolant and do a very thorough flush (usually takes me about 5 cycles to get it all out) and bring tires that are not squared off

Yes, we're heading up to Calabogie for Monday/Tuesday. The forecast is a bit sketchy at the moment but whatever. We'll go up and see what the weather does.

Should be a good day at Shannonville on Tuesday...
Drive over on Monday after work to avoid that 5am road trip to get there in time.

Front tire will last 2 more track days, the rear will be done after Shannonville. Will have gotten 4 days out of it, so I can't complain too loudly I suppose.

4 days out of a 7455? I'm hoping to just eke out 4 days and I'm on a 600...

4 days would be impressive, but if there is rubber left, burn it off. You can go it a bit past the markers on those, they are a bit shallow. Just means Tim isn't hard enough on the gas ;)

4 days out of a 7455? I'm hoping to just eke out 4 days and I'm on a 600...

Yeah, remember, I'm a big ol' puss compared to you and Randy on the track... you guys are faster (and Randy's likely right, not hard enough on the gas right now 'cause it wheelies so easily) and therefore no doubt wear out the tires quicker.
There's approximately 1.5mm of rubber over the wear bars right now.

Fishing for compliments again? Your corner speed is good. I won't be passing you in the corners any time soon. The only way I got past you at GBR was to go way outside my comfort zone on the brakes.

Back
Top Bottom