Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread! | Page 209 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread!

According to the GBM schedule it is both afternoon and evening lapping, but maybe call GBM to confirm

That's too bad. Looks like I'll be heading to SMP that week instead.
Smergy - Your track day calendar needs little tweaking

According to the GBM schedule it is both afternoon and evening lapping, but maybe call GBM to confirm
I'm just bustin your balls! I checked the GBM website and it only mentioned the evening lapping. I'll double check with them while I'm there this weekend.

I'm just bustin your balls! I checked the GBM website and it only mentioned the evening lapping. I'll double check with them while I'm there this weekend.

I checked GBM schedule, it appears that is the only Thursday with a * because it is a full lapping day. If that is the case I'll come down for the entire day instead of just the evening :)

So how was your weekend with Racer5? Not the greatest weather but Sunday was great for putting it all together. I built a deck :(

Anyone interested in SMP on thursday?

Think I'm gonna do Grand bend on the 22nd...

Think I'm gonna do Grand bend on the 22nd...

I might do that too; not sure I can wait till July 7 or if it'll be smart to be out for the first time on my new bike on a pre-CSBK practice day.

Injured finger building deck this past weekend so I will see how that is healing as the week progresses, if all is good I'll call and book Friday for the 22nd.

ok, we'll target the 22nd...

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife....
958ece42d62baf3a9f53b25d08c6c24f.jpg

Any thoughts on this?
I think I'm gonna use it as a track tire; seems like it's the closest you can get to a slick without needing warmers and for my pace, it should be perfect!

Any thoughts on this?
I think I'm gonna use it as a track tire; seems like it's the closest you can get to a slick without needing warmers and for my pace, it should be perfect!

I'm running the Q3+ this year, if my tires are better than the Q3's then I will be happy and if the Q4's are even better than the Q3+ I think they'd be great.

I have heard the Q's heat up quick but if you push real hard they get greasy. I'm ok with that as I can dial it down one notch and have fun should I even hit that point.

My buddy was running RS-10's they take longer to warm up but work well when warm and he ended up with a nasty high side as a result of thinking they were ready to go. I wish to avoid that if I can.

62? That's nothing. BigEvilDoer is getting 90 degrees of lean angle regularly.

Yeah yeah yeah...
New tires on front and rear. We shall see how it goes on Tuesday.
Thinking I will start in Intermediate to do a proper scrub in/check bike performance after last track day crashes, and progress to red from there as comfort dictates.

Wonder what layout they'll be running. Just hope it's not Modified.... too boring...
But since it's pretty much all rights, my chances of binning are less (last 3 have all been lefts).

Last edited:
Usually gbm runs whatever the following soar weekend is, but this time it's a practice weekend. I've asked Paul and Deb what the layout will be. I'll let u know if they get back to me

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I'm with BigEvilDoer, hope the layout isn't modified. I just finished 3 days at Racer5 riding it and it was getting a little monotonous....

Back
Top Bottom