Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread! | Page 128 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread!

ops sorry didn't notice. and thanks!!

No worries, just wanted you to be in the loop once riding season gets here :)

I had an M4 aluminum on my old SV track bike. Great pipes, and not too expensive. Mine was the high mount, which I believe goes behind the passenger footpegs if you need to keep them on. The only bad thing is that the aluminum bracket broke after a few years of track riding and I had to make a steel one.

Just remember, don't cross the streams. LOL

I was waiting for the racers to chime in with the "racing is actually cheaper than track days" line. ;)
racing is cheaper than track days... if you don't crash

time to revive this again I think, just wondering who is going to the SOAR practice weekend (weather permitting)?

Thinking about the Saturday if the weather is at least 15 degrees in the morning. Looking at the long range forecast... not looking good.

need to do a fair bit of tuning on the CBR, so as long as its not raining and too cold I'll head down there. fuel, QS, TC, front fork height, might need some steering adjustment as well. We'll see how the show is run. Hopefully its not a repeat of 2 years ago

SOAR practice weekend is going to be awesome.

If the weather improves... I spent all day yesterday helping my buddy with his son at Gopher Dunes. I was wearing my winter coat all day and I was cold! 9 degrees, sunny, but windy. I'm not sitting through a track day like that again... I've done it before, don't care to do it again. If it isn't 10 degrees first thing in the morning with an expected high of at least 15 I don't want to go. I'll go dirt biking or street riding instead.

as long as the high is 14+ and its not going to pour, but this is more of a testing weekend than a lap time weekend.

I'm thinking of doing may 10th at the bend

anyone interested?

Back... at least temporarily.
Will wait to hear about how SOAR treats non-racers. If good, then I will consider the end of May day.
Thinking Sunday, May 25th at Shannonville too.

Woohoo! Tim's back! Missed you buddy!

Yeah, hopefully the weather is good and I can go to the SOAR Saturday. I think right now the plan is to go to the May 23rd day and see how it goes. Also considering the SMP 25th day.

Woohoo! Tim's back! Missed you buddy!

Yeah, hopefully the weather is good and I can go to the SOAR Saturday. I think right now the plan is to go to the May 23rd day and see how it goes. Also considering the SMP 25th day.

Let me know if Ken is still annoyed by non-racers. I am thinking TMP on the 18th (?) and SMP on the 25th.

Last edited:
I'm looking at the 25th as well for SMP, wait and see how things go

I fly out to Peru for two weeks on the 19th, so I'm out. Wanted to get one track day in before the trip

Are all Grand bend weekends are SOAR weekends?

No TMP at all for me this year. That place sucks. I'd like to go see the new RDT at CTMP too. I'd like to see it before riding it.

Would like to hear about the RDT too. There's a track day there in a couple of weeks if I am not mistaken. Hopefully somebody reputable will chime in with their experience and thoughts after the day.

Back
Top Bottom