Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread! | Page 228 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread!

lol... the real winners are the shiny bikes at the end :)

Last edited:
:)

So.... we're headed up to Calabogie for Monday. Last 'bogie day of the year. Still spots available in Green and Red. Just sayin'
I'm on my way to the airport right now....won't be back until the end of the month.
Next year, for sure!

Calabogie was good today. Perfect weather. I achieved a new personal best so I may have gotten my mojo back.

Baffle ordered from EuroCorsa for $67 all in. If Arrow gave me the correct part numbers, that means bogie next year. Fuel pump should be here soon, hoping in time for Tuesday for GBM, but it'll be a last minute call

Good time at TMP, quite a few riders down but luckily nobody from our group. Morning was really cold and the track was very slick... Luckily the sun prevailed in the afternoon and somewhat heated up the surface. Next stop, SMP on the 29th!
rQ62zTO.jpg

Have fun at SMP.
Just be aware - the marshals there take it seriously and won't look upon group riding for photo ops and other such nonsense kindly. Seen many black flags for that in the past.
As for black flags, you blow past them for more than a lap, and the session gets red flagged and everyone gets p*ssed off.

Good time at TMP, quite a few riders down but luckily nobody from our group. Morning was really cold and the track was very slick... Luckily the sun prevailed in the afternoon and somewhat heated up the surface. Next stop, SMP on the 29th!

I'm out for SMP. It's not going to be warm enough. The morning will pretty much be a write off.

Walking down the street in Portugal, I found the perfect vehicle for BigEvilDoer if he ever decides to do 4-wheeled track days. I present to you, the BigEvilDoer edition Lamborghini!
34af0712084ee59aa0f4d3e7c640fdf0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom