Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread! | Page 161 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread!

Have fun guys!!

Randy, you just slapped on that new tire.

I think you got one more day in you

Picked up some gpa's at blue streak today

I have a few more days in me ;)

Sounds like you both should be packing up and heading to Bogie tomorrow ;)

Nick, how much was a set from Tony?

$250

Only had one set :(

Also picked up a motion pro throttle tube and acusatao clip ons

Nice, that's the best price I've ever heard of. That's gotta be damn near his cost.

I know!!

He sold me the motion pro for 150 also

And the clip ons for $90

Slip ons and steering dampener were cheap

Good deals to had this weekend

Probably the end of the track season for this year after getting rear-ended at GB after an idiot move by another rider. Bike needs a bit of work, need some new gear before hitting the track again. Fortunately no one was hurt, and it was just a big slide on the CBR. That's the important thing. Although why you'd choose to run into someone instead of putting just yourself in the grass is a bit puzzling. There was tons of time to avoid the incident. Burnt through the GB racing cover, some fiberglass, a clip on, boots are junk. Trying to pass on the outside deep into the corner before the backstraight is a very poor choice. The other rider admitted fault and was apologetic, but that doesn't fix the bike. She will live to ride another day. Either way, enjoy bogie!

Sorry to hear that Randy! That really sucks.

Calabogie was awesome yesterday. Finally got to ride my own bike, with a good fuel pump, in dry conditions LOL...

Had my best track day so far at Calabogie yesterday. Love that track!!

Glad to hear you guys had fun...
Gotta get out there next year some time I suppose. Heard nothing but good things about that track.

The only thing bad is the drive there. The drive home isn't nearly as bad because you just finished riding an awesome track. LOL

Glad to hear you guys had fun...
Gotta get out there next year some time I suppose. Heard nothing but good things about that track.

I'd say one of the best tracks in north america. Still another 4 day weekend at bogie this year, don't put off till next year what you can do in two weeks. :)

I'd say one of the best tracks in north america. Still another 4 day weekend at bogie this year, don't put off till next year what you can do in two weeks. :)

We didn't see you guys up there. Did you make it up on the weekend?

No we didn't make it. It sold out before I booked. I did get a new steering damper at tonys. So not a total lost weekend. Should be there at the last one with mikey and his possie. :)

That's cool. I heard Tony had some smoking deals!

Yeah it really sold out fast. I was weather watching but had to take the chance and signed up last Thursday. We won't be up there again until next year. Looking at going to Shannonville on Sept 14th and then we might be done for the season.

Im going to do next friday at GBM

and possibly end my season with way i started it, with SMP long track on the 20th.

got the bike fixed up?

got the bike fixed up?

I'm almost there.

Just have to solder a few wires that broke in the crash, and some stickers over the rashes :p

Just put on my motion pro throttle, so no excuses on why i can't keep up with you now ;)

Hows your rebuild coming?

clearly early throttle application wasn't your issue ;) Mine, nothing, wheeled in the shed and left it. Been occupied with other projects, so it'll have to wait until this winter.

To be fair, you were quicker in some corners, a little more trail braking and not squaring off corners will make you hard to catch. A fresh set of tires will help too :)

Thanks for the kind words

You should come next Friday and coach me again ;)

Going to hit up smp on Thursdays and grandbend on Friday if anyone is interested.

Got a week holiday and need to make the best of it.

Back
Top Bottom