Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread! | Page 162 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread!

Going to hit up smp on Thursdays and grandbend on Friday if anyone is interested.

Got a week holiday and need to make the best of it.

My bud is doing the same days as you. Grey with some orange gsxr750 2011, white arlen ness suit. Name is lorne, looks like a harley rider. Nice guy never done shanny. If you can, help him out I'm sure he would be grateful. Thanks.

My bud is doing the same days as you. Grey with some orange gsxr750 2011, white arlen ness suit. Name is lorne, looks like a harley rider. Nice guy never done shanny. If you can, help him out I'm sure he would be grateful. Thanks.

I didn't end up going. Beautiful day to go though!

I couldn't get my calliper bolt off my fork.

When i did the threads were damaged :(

I hand start and than torque to spec. Time to check my torque wrench, as it looks like it was over torqued.

Going to tap my fork today.

I might not go tomorrow either, 60% chance of rain :(

Wrong section

Shannonville on Monday ! Anyone else going?

get me a doctors note for work, and a calliper bolt for a zx6r and i'm there!

Have fun guys!

Show was good, similar to previous years. $270 for 3 GBM lapping days, they also had a deal for evening lapping. $320 for a set of KR448/451 (200) slicks. Petes was there to save the shipping on tires, and a slightly better deal if you use debit.

Sebi ended up riding home holding a tire since we ran out of space in the SUV for all the wheels, thanks buddy :)

SMP has their lapping schedule out, but I don't see it posted online, anyone find a link?

We went for the 5 Calabogie days package. Free t-shirt and hoodie plus a $25 Pro6 gift card each. Didn't buy any tires though since we left the car at the airport yesterday :)

You thinking of doing mosport this year? I'll be going one day for sure, Tim's thinking about it too

You thinking of doing mosport this year? I'll be going one day for sure, Tim's thinking about it too

Yup.. definitely would like to give it a whirl!

Never mind.. post deleted.

Last edited:
We will be at CTMP may 28, 29 sat, sun with DOCC. The ktm would fit right in. :)
Looking at doing the pro6 days most likely, but yeah, that ktm is a fun machine. See how things pan out. I imagine bigevil will as well but I don't want to speak for him

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom