Riders throat cut by fishing wire strung across intersection | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riders throat cut by fishing wire strung across intersection

WTF!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!! Thats attempted murder!!

WOW!

Hope the rider heals up ok.

wow just horrible. hope they find the person and put them away for a long time

I clicked on the thread thinking it's going to be a story from deep south or Mexico or something, but here? Seriously, WTF?!?!

Surreal.

It must've been strung across shortly before the rider got there, as any passing van/truck/bus would've severed it.

By the way does anyone remember a thread here recently where a member was stung by what he thought may have been a line or thread across a roadway? He said he had neck lacerations. Maybe he should contact police and give them details of his incident as well, could be related.

By the way does anyone remember a thread here recently where a member was stung by what he thought may have been a line or thread across a roadway? He said he had neck lacerations. Maybe he should contact police and give them details of his incident as well, could be related.
It was kite string.

This is ridiculous. Was this done deliberately?

Wow that's ****ed. Almost as bad as laying down gravel in high speed turns as someone here (recently banned) tacitly approved. He kept speeding in front of my house, whats a local yokel to do?

If they find out who it is, please post the name.

Someone might want to phone 109 cycle tomorrow to let them tell their customers to stick to the main streets for a while in that area.

Was this fishing line or the wire used for leaders?Absolutely sick that someone would do this. I worr about wire across trails but never on the street!

Im not too familiar with the area but arent those busy roads? Wouldnt it be next to impossible to string something across that road to purposely target an individual?

GWS

Back
Top Bottom