Rider down in wasaga | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider down in wasaga

Holmes

I just got word from my friend that a female rider went down in wasaga today. DOA.

I haven't seen anything in the news, hopefully the situation is better than what I heard.

RIP rider.

Unfortunate, regardless. RIP.

Crash claims Mississauga woman

WASAGA BEACH - A 25-year-old woman from Mississauga died Saturday after the motorcycle she was operating collided with a car on Main Street in Wasaga Beach.

OPP Const. Martin Hachey says the crash happened shortly before 5 p.m.
He said the motorcycle was northbound on Main Street, near River Road East, when for some reason it went into the southbound lane, colliding with a car.

Hachey said the woman died at the scene and that Main Street, between Beck Street and River Road East, was closed for several hours so that police could investigate.

The victim’s name has not been released.

25!!! too young... poor parents just lost their baby... Condolences to the family. RIP rider :-(

RIP rider, looks like we are losing at least 2 riders every week, just horrible.

Rest in Peace, rider....

Too young to die! My thoughts are with the family and friends she left behind! Rest In Peace Rider!

She was a GTAM member and a friend. So sad, R.I.P. Phoenix.

I was staying at an Inn down River Road about 2 mins away from the scene. I drove by shortly after 6 and spotted the accident. She was riding a Ninja 250 I believe. Truly a tragic end to a day at the beach.

R.I.P

I just saw it on CP24. Green Kawasaki, looks like a Ninja 250r went down in Wasaga when 25 year old woman lost control of her bike and collided with a car.

RIP rider.

Back
Top Bottom