Was wondering why there was no mention of a Starboyz show at Indy this year... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Was wondering why there was no mention of a Starboyz show at Indy this year...

lol love his surname.

Brandon Marc Nutter, 24, of Streetsboro, Ohio,were each charged with one count of altered or illegally obtained property bla bla blah

What kind of question is that??? your asking if something that happened a month after the Indy, was the reason they were not up here??? pretty random...

and i guess its an impossible senario that a stunter riding a kawi would need a motor from the internet right??

Not a real question actually, because Im going to get the answer here

Yes the article date and charges came in August, but this happened at a show in June, one month before the Indy not after. Its the first thing stated in the article....

"Two motorcycle stunt riders with StarBoyz Inc. were charged with felonies Friday after state police seized stolen property from the stuntmen in June during Windber Rumbles."

And no its not impossible for kawi riding stunters to need motors off the internet, Ive bought a few myself but they wont come back stolen because I make sure what Im buying isnt stolen ....However that has nothing to do with their illegal VIN numbers on their frames...LOL

"A 2006 Yamaha Model 600 motorcycle belonging to Caraboolad had a ground-off VIN number and was re-stamped with a VIN containing only 14 digits, the affidavit said. VIN numbers are composed of 17 digits."

The motors yeah I can see that happening(both bikes having stolen motors and sketchy VIN's, I guess they just have really bad luck on Craigslist), the frames common their a famous stunt group....Youd think theyd be traveling the US and possibly Canada (dont they bring their own bikes) with legit bikes...I guess not....oh well time for damage control, this cant be good for their image..

Last edited:
I was just thinking about them yesterday if they were still around, time for a Stunters Inc invasion at the Indy.

Everyone should realize 90% of stolen motor/bikes are insurance fraud.

Odds are one of their buddies wrecked their bike or just wanted the insurance payout to be rid of his 5 year financing.

The only thing these guys are guilty of is being too stupid to properly re stamp the frames with 17 digit numbers and remove the engine numbers.

As for their image i doubt it will be tarnished. nobody cares about stolen motorcycle parts.

If everypart had a vin number on it im sure your calipiers,rims,fairings,rearsets would come up stolen too.

Everyone should realize 90% of stolen motor/bikes are insurance fraud.

Odds are one of their buddies wrecked their bike or just wanted the insurance payout to be rid of his 5 year financing.

The only thing these guys are guilty of is being too stupid to properly re stamp the frames with 17 digit numbers and remove the engine numbers.

As for their image i doubt it will be tarnished. nobody cares about stolen motorcycle parts.

If everypart had a vin number on it im sure your calipiers,rims,fairings,rearsets would come up stolen too.

Whos "your"? All stunters? You need to stop painting everyone with the same brush....I buy most of my used parts off this site, off people I know....If they sold me something stolen then it would be their problem, because if the cops come asking where i got such and such part...I would simply point them in that persons direction...

And FYI the last 2 motors I have bought, I bought from someone on this site that is well known and buys and sells written off auction bikes....So the parts are not stolen! Everything you buy you should keep track of who you bought it off of, and meet people at their house not at a coffee shop parking lot....

Im also pretty sure that people that have had their bikes stolen, care about stolen bike parts....Same with the cops...And big organizations that dont want stolen bikes being ridden in their events. Everyone says the cops arent doing anything about it, but they are trying people just arent talking...I had an auto squad officer from Mississauga tell me 80+ bikes were stolen from the GTA area in 2010, they arent ignoring that trust me

Last edited:
im lost. what is the point of this thread...i assumed it was about the article and them getting charged... the charges were made after the indy. i figured that was what you were alluding to because with the charges they might not have been able to make it threw the border...but i guess thats not what you ment...
guess your just tryin to hate... no suprises there..but then again you know it all so....

I guess since youve never done a large event like the indy you dont know that these things are booked long in advance and the advertising is completed long before June..they were never scheduled to do a show at indy...for that matter there was no motorcycle sports there at all this year...FMX or otherwise...

guess your just jelous of the starboyz...they have made a career out of riding and your just a nobody with mediocre skills at best...IMO

im lost. what is the point of this thread...i assumed it was about the article and them getting charged... the charges were made after the indy. i figured that was what you were alluding to because with the charges they might not have been able to make it threw the border...but i guess thats not what you ment...
guess your just tryin to hate... no suprises there..but then again you know it all so....

I guess since youve never done a large event like the indy you dont know that these things are booked long in advance and the advertising is completed long before June..they were never scheduled to do a show at indy...for that matter there was no motorcycle sports there at all this year...FMX or otherwise...

guess your just jelous of the starboyz...they have made a career out of riding and your just a nobody with mediocre skills at best...IMO

I posted it because its interesting to me, so I read it on another forum and posted it here for others to see...I knew youd get a kick out of it because your such a big fan, and always post about riding with them being such an achievement for yourself....

Just keep nut swinging buddy!....Yeah Im so jealous of guys that have "made a career out of riding" but still have to ride stolen bikes....

You want to talk about jealous, my boys did a show with Kane in June....Kane told them he has 25 brand new Kawis that Kawi gave him. When he blows a motor, he has a brand new 09ZX6R in the factory wrapping waiting in his garage to take its place....Him Im jealous of, the Starboyz and their stolen bikes ughhhh not so much.....And Im happy being a nobody with medicore skills thank you! Thats the best part you always go on about that, but Ive never said I was anything special... I just do my own thing and post what I feel like.....This isnt about me or any other stunters, so stop changing the subject with your opinion about me, it means nothing!

Last edited:
I am a longtime fan of the SBZ they were riding street and breaking rules long before most people on this site did their first power wheelie, their videos are still some of my favourite even though dated. They have continued to make dough throughout the past 12 years plus from riding bikes so I think thats pretty cool. No nut swinging here I think it's awesome, the list of OGs in the sport still making a living riding is pretty small so, good on ya SBZ. Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law btw. I would be very surprised if this turns out to be true, I mean their reputation alone in Ohio and other States makes them a heat score you'd think they would have all legit bikes. Aw well, what do we know? Hate on haters. Starboyz reputation has often been outlaw so I really don't think this is gonna' hurt their image......

To the op your post(thread) was obviously meant to be a jab whether you care to admit it or not! : )

To the op your post(thread) was obviously meant to be a jab whether you care to admit it or not! : )

Of coarse its a jab, why would I not admit that. I know some people would get butt hurt about me posting it because they are fans/friends....But I dont care its all over the internet, and alot of people are saying they are stupid for this.......Dont want **** like this being posted on the internet about yourself, then dont get caught doing stupid ****...They are a famous stunt group traveling the US, the smart thing would be to have clean ****....They should be able to afford it...

This has nothing to do with what they have done in the past, or how OG you think they are. I give a **** about all that stuff..This is about now, and Im no fool... They want to play stupid about stolen motors and sketchy VIN numbers fine, go ahead some people might buy that BS, but I know they know whats up considering how long they have been in the game....Plain and simple, what they were doing is stupid! 2 for 2 with stolen motors and sketchy or no VINS, blame it on Graigslist yeah ok!

Id expect this from no namers riding lots, not from such big name stunt group doing shows everywhere...It actually makes me laugh that they would be rolling around the US with bikes like that...

Think of it this way, if a famous racer was caught at a race event with a bike like that...Would it ****ing matter to the race community how OG he was? Would anyone buy their BS if they blamed it on Craigslist...Id think NO

Be fan all you want, just dont do this kind of stuff or condone it...

Last edited:
I'm well aware you don't care about the OGs, you have blasted SBZ, Britton and others on this forum in the past and present, it's like if Stunters inc aren't involved it's all BS. Why are you so angry all the time Johnny? I thought stoners were supposed to be a happy hippy bunch?! Innocent until proven guilty right? I stated I'd be surprised if it were true(stolen stuff), and if it is, bone head move for sure!

You often get mad at people for painting all stunters with the same brush but you rush to throw your peers under the bus whenever possible. I won't post any longer on this thread cuz everyone knows you are never wrong. : ) Be cool.

I'm well aware you don't care about the OGs, you have blasted SBZ, Britton and others on this forum in the past and present, it's like if Stunters inc aren't involved it's all BS. Why are you so angry all the time Johnny? I thought stoners were supposed to be a happy hippy bunch?! Innocent until proven guilty right? I stated I'd be surprised if it were true(stolen stuff), and if it is, bone head move for sure!

You often get mad at people for painting all stunters with the same brush but you rush to throw your peers under the bus whenever possible. I won't post any longer on this thread cuz everyone knows you are never wrong. : ) Be cool.

Mad? Where do you get mad from, I dont use emoticons so how can you tell what mood Im in? Im literally sitting here smiling/laughing as I read/post in here, because to me this is just hilarious...Is it because I post alot? Its called killing time, youll notice I do most of my posting during work hours...So Im just killing time talking ****....

True I am not a Starboyz fan, just not my style...I came into stunting after their prime, and was just never a fan of their style. So they are not peers of mine, they stunt and so do I, that is the only thing we have in common.. Britton hate? I dont know where your getting that from?...I look at him the same way as Kane and respect both of them...Not the best stunters today, but tons of respect for what they have done to get where they are...And can relate to their style more....I could be wrong but Im pretty sure I have never posted any hate towards him, I actually dont like all the hate towards him....

You dont know me, and youve never dealt with me in any way outside of internet posting correct? So why are you going on like you know me?....I am cool with anyone that is cool with me, I help many people in many ways when it comes to stunt riding...Just because you dont agree with things I post on the internet, doesnt make me mad or a hater....

And there is no right or wrong, even if the charges get dropped because they are innocent, doesnt change the fact they are stupid to me for rolling around with sketchy VIN numbers....Thats my opinion, not right or wrong....Thats what this is about for me, not if they actually knew the bikes were stolen or not..One had no VIN and the other had 14 digits when they are supposed to be 17 = stupid

Anyways home time! I'll be back on monday with some more **** talk postings

Last edited:
So wait a second, the SBZ get caught with stolen parts and its all cool? These guys have been around for a decade I dont believe for a second that they had no clue that these items were stolen. The ignorance excuse is insulting to anyone with an IQ over 5. Every time a bike gets lifted and reported on this board there are calls for a tactical nuclear retaliation. But now that its the "SBZ" its all kinds of excuses for being thieves?? Birds of a feather syndrome maybe??

Last edited:
Article suggests that the police did not handle the evidence properly and the case ended up in a situation where the prosecution would not be able to prove their case. No choice but to drop the charges. It means (legally) it will never be known whether they were in possession of stolen property or not.

if a police task force specifically setup to handle stolen bikes couldn't make the charges even stick clearly they are BS.

Back
Top Bottom