Was wondering why there was no mention of a Starboyz show at Indy this year... | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Was wondering why there was no mention of a Starboyz show at Indy this year...

Got to put my 2 cents in and that's the last you will hear from me...
If you guys want to take news clips as face value thats fine, be that ignorant. The cops saw tattooed stunt riders and decided to hassle.. what they didnt know was the team had an independent film maker filming the whole incident. The fact of the matter is cops can charge you with what ever they want, whenever they want..and im sure you cant argue with that. Just like in many cases the public see's guilty as soon as the news article is printed, no matter what the findings...
A friend of mine was sponsored to race by yamaha.. He had all the spares you could ever want for a bike. When his ride with them was over and he got a new bike he sold me some of the spares that he had for ridiculously cheap...and sold what he had left on the internet for the same prices. He didnt have any documentation for the parts he sold to me or the internet customers...i never actually saw anything in writing that showed he actually got these parts from yamaha.. Should i and the internet customers not have bought the parts because the price was "to good to be true" and he didnt give me a receipt? I am in no way advocating stolen property to make it clear. I would have never been able to build the race bike i have now without used parts...does this mean i shouldnt be riding??? BS!
i also dont argue that is easy to get all the information you need on a bike if you own it....the police do not have a way to check motor numbers other than getting the information directly from the manufacturer. If your a regular jo blow and try to get the information from a bike you dont own...HAVE FUN..

KAPOW...nicely put...Im out to. STUNTER ONLY FORUM !!!

You guys are so funny, the article is about 2 bikes with ground down VIN numbers, and stolen motors.... And your changing the topic to buying random parts like triple clamps and rearsets, that don't even have identification numbers...

If your a big fan and want to defend your buddies, try to stay on topic and not change it to something else

You guys are so funny, the article is about 2 bikes with ground down VIN numbers, and stolen motors.... And your changing the topic to buying random parts like triple clamps and rearsets, that don't even have identification numbers...

If your a big fan and want to defend your buddies, try to stay on topic and not change it to something else
First of all these are allegations, not not facts! From what I know you were not there nor did you view these bikes or have anything to do with this investigation. So To take what is said by police in an online article as fact is what's funny. Cops never lie!! Lol. We must take the word of the police!! I'm not trying to defend anyone, but to throw other stunters under the bus over allegations , that were thrown out of court just doesn't seem right.

IMO if a task force that is dedicated to stolen property cannot prosecute charges that they give to someone well that makes me think this is BS. Do I know what happened? Hell no, all I for sure is that these people have been found innocent.

First of all these are allegations, not not facts! From what I know you were not there nor did you view these bikes or have anything to do with this investigation. So To take what is said by police in an online article as fact is what's funny. Cops never lie!! Lol. We must take the word of the police!! I'm not trying to defend anyone, but to throw other stunters under the bus over allegations , that were thrown out of court just doesn't seem right.

IMO if a task force that is dedicated to stolen property cannot prosecute charges that they give to someone well that makes me think this is BS. Do I know what happened? Hell no, all I for sure is that these people have been found innocent.

So did they get their bikes back? If they were totally innocent then they should have the bikes back, but not having a VIN how can you prove ownership?

They did not win in court at trial, the 2nd article says the police mishandled the evidence letting them be sold without giving the defendants a chance to have them looked at by their own people...Its a technicality and IMO does not prove they didnt have stolen bikes, just that the police made a mistake and their lawyer played on it and got the charges dismissed...

And no where did I say they were guilty, I even said this way back in the start of this thread
" And there is no right or wrong, even if the charges get dropped because they are innocent, doesnt change the fact they are stupid to me for rolling around with sketchy VIN numbers....Thats my opinion, not right or wrong....Thats what this is about for me, not if they actually knew the bikes were stolen or not..One had no VIN and the other had 14 digits when they are supposed to be 17 = stupid"

That is my opinion, never said its fact.....I never said they stole the bikes themselfs, I never said they knew they were stolen...I just think for someone that has been riding for as long as them, they are stupid for even having 2 bikes with no VIN...If their laws are anything like here, having a bike with no VIN or a tampered VIN in itself is illegal, and you cannot prove you actually own it and can be taken away from you...

Some people will agree with me and some wont....

Last edited:
So did they get their bikes back? If they were totally innocent then they should have the bikes back, but not having a VIN how can you prove ownership?

They did not win in court at trial, the 2nd article says the police mishandled the evidence letting them be sold without giving the defendants a chance to have them looked at by their own people...Its a technicality and IMO does not prove they didnt have stolen bikes, just that the police made a mistake and their lawyer played on it and got the charges dismissed...

And no where did I say they were guilty, I even said this way back in the start of this thread
" And there is no right or wrong, even if the charges get dropped because they are innocent, doesnt change the fact they are stupid to me for rolling around with sketchy VIN numbers....Thats my opinion, not right or wrong....Thats what this is about for me, not if they actually knew the bikes were stolen or not..One had no VIN and the other had 14 digits when they are supposed to be 17 = stupid"

That is my opinion, never said its fact.....I never said they stole the bikes themselfs, I never said they knew they were stolen...I just think for someone that has been riding for as long as them, they are stupid for even having 2 bikes with no VIN...If their laws are anything like here, having a bike with no VIN or a tampered VIN in itself is illegal, and you cannot prove you actually own it and can be taken away from you...

The article suggests they didn't get the bikes back. Maybe they're suing for reimbursement I don't know. Because they didn't get the bikes back mean guilt?
"doesn't change the fact that they are...rolling around with sketchy vin numbers" your words "fact". it's not a "fact" that they were rolling around with sketchy vins , this was never proven in a court of law. You can think whatever you want doesn't make it a fact.

The article suggests they didn't get the bikes back. Maybe they're suing for reimbursement I don't know. Because they didn't get the bikes back mean guilt?
"doesn't change the fact that they are...rolling around with sketchy vin numbers" your words "fact". it's not a "fact" that they were rolling around with sketchy vins , this was never proven in a court of law. You can think whatever you want doesn't make it a fact.

When I read something saying they got the bikes back then I will believe it, until then as far as I know their bikes were seized when they were charged. And again as far as I know from the information reported, the police or someone sold them....Giving me the impression they could not prove ownership (no VIN to do so)... So again at the very least they are stupid IMO for not having VIN's and stolen motors, because as I said you can loose your bike

Just as you are saying my opinion is not fact, neither is yours...You think its BS and I dont, both are opinions based on what was reported...

It is what it is man, I didnt write the article.....Just another person looking at it from the outside...

Last edited:
People can believe whatever they want, personally I like to give other two wheeled riders the benefit of the doubt until PROVEN otherwise. Heard some stuff on the Jamaican news about you, that I could have believed, but I like to hear the whole story before basing my opinions on people. Really not trying to start **** just giving my opinions..... Lol... Who's ready to go riding?

People can believe whatever they want, personally I like to give other two wheeled riders the benefit of the doubt until PROVEN otherwise. Heard some stuff on the Jamaican news about you, that I could have believed, but I like to hear the whole story before basing my opinions on people. Really not trying to start **** just giving my opinions..... Lol... Who's ready to go riding?

+1

Riding tonight Eastside of toronto if interested

Back
Top Bottom