Suzuki of Newmarket | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Suzuki of Newmarket

A buddy of mine is having issues with SON as well, no surprise there, The lifters are noisy as hell and they say they cant hear anything.... it's loud.The bike is less than a year old Anyway i'm going with him this w/e with paper and pen in hand and when they say they cant fix it i will have them sign what i quoted them, and when they say there might be a charge i will be asking who authorized a fee when it is clearly a warranty issue, again please sign. They are quick to sell , their CC is atrocious . I wont stop until they fix his bike!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take it somewhere that knows what they are doing why waste time with these clowns? Any Suzuki dealer can do warranty repairs why risk letting them take it apart and F it up?

SON is horrible. A 30 second search of this site will have more then a few horror stories about them. Going by my one and only personal experience with them I would say avoid them at all costs.

Found someone else to do my warranty repairs but in the end I have to pay the ******** of SON $216 for 2 hours of inspection just to look and tell me my cluch push rod was bend. places is full of dumbasses looking at girls in bikins all day. seen it yesterday.

Like i keep saying continue to contact Suzuki Canada customer service and voice your dissatisfaction with SON. There will be a new Suzuki Superstore opening in the GTA and it will be owned and staffed with Professionals. Suzuki of Newmarket will not survive much longer!!!!!!!!

Great prices. Roulette PDI. I received a bike last year with a few drips of brake fluid on the fork lowers. I did not realize until a day or tw later. Paint bubbled and peeled on a 2010 with 30k. Ffs

Having read this thread I was a little skeptical when I went in there last week to check out their accessories section. Unfortunately every other shop is closed by the time I get off so I have to take advantage of places when i'm around one that is open. I went in looking for some footwear and was pleasantly surprised by their selection. Also I was greeted when I entered and told if I had any questions be sure to just ask. I had the CCR bring out a set of boots from the back then decided to purchase was given a discount without even asking. All in all a good experience in this department and would likely go back.

Having read this thread I was a little skeptical when I went in there last week to check out their accessories section. Unfortunately every other shop is closed by the time I get off so I have to take advantage of places when i'm around one that is open. I went in looking for some footwear and was pleasantly surprised by their selection. Also I was greeted when I entered and told if I had any questions be sure to just ask. I had the CCR bring out a set of boots from the back then decided to purchase was given a discount without even asking. All in all a good experience in this department and would likely go back.

I've went into their accessories department and had nothing short of a good experience.
I think the problem with SON lies with their service department.

I've went into their accessories department and had nothing short of a good experience.
I think the problem with SON lies with their service department.

Don`t forget also their sales department.
They are in my opinion the biggest Stealership there is.
Liars.

Ya Even selling new bikes they dont honor suzuki warranties. My buddy in fact will never buy a suzuki again beacuse of them, that's why I can't believe suckie of canada wont dump them ... #1 in sales is why i know but no business in my books deserves to stay in business with that moto alone ,,, Make the sale , service the item and have a happy customer..... They will come back and increase your profits. Pretty simple really.
rant over :D

Selling demo bikes as new.
Even customers bikes(Sold) prior to the show, being displyed for all to sit on.
Suzuki of Canada will do nothing because of the high volume of bikes being sold.(Agree with "gcrouse")
Yuck.
The only honest person there at the time was Leigh in the shop upstairs.
Leigh has now moved on.

i am offering up my services to SON better be good cause im a goverment worker lol I could make you a bundle as most could i'm sure!!!! pm if interested :)

You should probably double check and make sure that they're both the same size lol

One reason why Suzuki of Newmarket has an incompetent bike shop is because they do not have a licenced bike tech in their shop / they are all unlicenced techs / when they safety bikes they have an automotive tech in their auto shop sign for it. Wow is that not odd? a bike shop full of unlicenced bike techs.

Buddy of mine bought a bike from them in 2008 at the bike show. No one could top that price. I went with him to pick it up and was very picky, knowing their reputation. But many aren't as critical when picking up thier ride and wind up with no oil in the engine, etc.

anyways, with regards to thier technical knowledge about motorcycles, my buddy was looking at a C50. A sales guy asked me "how big is your bike?" I told him it's an 1100. "This C50 will smoke any 1100 on the street" (still remember his exact words).

First time I had anything to do with this place turned out bad...

Call in looking for parts, after a 15 minute hold a girl picks up laughing saying she was waiting for 'Mike', then instead of transferring me to parts she proceeds to hang up on me. Great service :confused1:

Lisa they do have the best prices, so \i would go there for that but definetly not the service obviously.

And when all the other "good services" drop because of the undercutting... then what?

Wow,

Well I just bought a new Yamaha Raider S from Suzuki of Newmarket who also just opened up the Yamaha of Newmarket across the street. Found that out when signing the bill of Sale at the Suzuki Dealership. The salesman I was dealing with at Yamaha was fantastic and he even warned me that the service department at Suzuki did not have a great reputation, but being a newbie and close to home I tried it out had my first service done at 1000km and thought the price to change oil top up all fluids and check through entire bike to ensure everything is ok after 1000km cost me $289.00 plus tax costs more than to service a car, or is this normal people!! Hopefully they put the oil at the right level after reading the threads i better check......

Back
Top Bottom