Suzuki of Newmarket | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Suzuki of Newmarket

"Did you find an honest person there? Suzuki of Newmarket is a rip off, they sell warranties that are bogus, I got gipped, The couldn't fix the machine, they kept it and didn't event touch it, not even tell me what was wron with it....I GOT SCREWED MAN...DON'T BUY FROM THESE A HOLES MAN....BAD BAD....i KNOW HOW YOU FEEL MAN...DONT BUY FROM SUZUKI OF NEWMARKET" honestly don't buy there or use their service

Can't agree more. They'll rubberstamp the worst pieces of **** as certified and pipe you when you come back.

I'd drop off the POS I bought from them but I'm honestly afraid they'd turn around and sell it to some other poor bastard.

Suzuki makes great motorcycles, fit me wonderfully, but the fact they let this dealership exist was enough to ensure I never bought a new one.

I love these SoN stories they just get better all the time. Ya know if someone went in there and straightened up there service dept these guys would make a killing.

Know someone who tried. He gave up and left. The words thieves, crooked and scammer were used in much of the explanation of what was wrong there.

Sent from my piss poor iPhone while sitting on my squidly gixxxxxxxxer sippin on kool aid

Oh, trust me speaking from experience the bad stories are true. Some of them are stories that most companies would have gone under by now. I would never recomend anybody to them, not even to my worst enemies.

They somehow move a lot of bikes. I've seen them make people think they're getting the bike for xxx dollars. Shop around and no one can touch the price. Then son adds all their admin fees and bs and all of a sudden you're not saving. So how they do it I don't know. That's one dealership that could disappear and not a lot of people would care.

There's a reason I deal with Brampton Powersports. They're at least honest.

Sent from my piss poor iPhone while sitting on my squidly gixxxxxxxxer sippin on kool aid

I just bought a new m109r from them and this thread is making me think twice about leaving it there for its first service.

I don't want to void the warranty by doing the maintenance work myself which is absurd as I've always done work on bikes myself.

However if there's ever a major issue I can't handle they will blame me not changing the oil properly or some bs.

Are there any other Suzuki Motorcycles Dealers I can get warranty approved work done in the GTA that anyone can recommend?

Or do I need to leave it with them and pray it comes back ok?

You can try Snow City Cycle and Marine. I used them for Honda service long time ago when they were a Honda dealer. Used to be great for parts too.

http://www.snowcity.com/

Some others here may chime in about actual service experience with them. Good luck.

Good decision not taking it back to SON.
Go with the advice of the above posters.
Enjoy your new ride.

Back
Top Bottom