Best Burger Joint? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best Burger Joint?

Five Guys Burgers and Fries in Mississauga! They have amazing fries too. They use fresh potatoes and there is bags of them all over the restaurant.

I think there might be one in Toronto somewhere too...

Five Guys Burgers and Fries in Mississauga! They have amazing fries too. They use fresh potatoes and there is bags of them all over the restaurant.

I think there might be one in Toronto somewhere too...

There's also one in Woodbridge @ Hwy 7 & Weston. Another one just opened in Scarborough @ Warden & Eglinton.

Great burgers. Love how they load up your bag with an extra scoop of fries. Peanuts to munch on while waiting for food is also good.

Not really a burger joint but European Meats on Jutland in Etobicoke has an 8oz burger/fries/drink combo for less than 6 bux that's hard to beat for the money. When I'm working in the area I always stop for lunch.

hmm they all sound good but you have to try out Dangerous Dans (Broadview & Queen) I usually go for the 1/4 pound burger wich is pretty big or you can man up and go for the gusto! That was my favorite lunch spot when i was working in the area!

leaf.gif
leaf.gif
Quadruple C
"Collosal Colon Clogger Combo"
24oz burger served with a quarter pound of cheese, a quarter pound of bacon, and 2 fried eggs. Also comes with a large shake and a small poutine.
Only $ 24.45

http://www.dangerousdansdiner.com/

You better get a plaque on the wall if you can finish this beast :snorting:

If you want to eat fast food North American GARBAGE burgers, then by all means go to any one of the places mentioned above and you'll get a burger slightly above McDonalds crap, but if you want to eat real BBQ / Burgers, then check this place out..
Fresh high quality and unfrozen meat right infront of your eyes, thrown on the grill. A++

Royal Meats BBQ
710 Kipling Avenue
Toronto, Ontario

It's over at North Queen and Kipling, right beside/across from Extreme Couture's.

Last edited:
+1 for golden star! Make sure to get the deluxe (home made patty w/ bacon & cheese) one light north of steeled on yonge!

Apache Burger, hands down, but it isn't as much of a riding destination since CWW closed down, and Parker Brothers moved.

Yups their burgers are HUGE!! And very good
If you want to eat fast food North American GARBAGE burgers, then by all means go to any one of the places mentioned above and you'll get a burger slightly above McDonalds crap, but if you want to eat real BBQ / Burgers, then check this place out..
Fresh high quality and unfrozen meat right infront of your eyes, thrown on the grill. A++

Royal Meats BBQ
710 Kipling Avenue
Toronto, Ontario

It's over at North Queen and Kipling, right beside/across from Extreme Couture's.

5 guys ??- take a towel.'Burgers good and messy
- fries nothing to write home about - fun atmosphere

There's also one in Woodbridge @ Hwy 7 & Weston. Another one just opened in Scarborough @ Warden & Eglinton.

Great burgers. Love how they load up your bag with an extra scoop of fries. Peanuts to munch on while waiting for food is also good.

Five Guys is also opening two locations in Oshawa. One at Stevenson Road/401, the other at Taunton/Harmony.

My backyard grill. My son cooks them.

I've tried many of the places mentioned and none of them really stands out anymore.

Some are just way to expensive, some the food isn't as good as it was, and some I never liked from the first time I tried them.

Oof. I was trying to edit my post.

I'm kind of surprised that no one has said Webbers though. Food was crap when we were kids, but you could climb all over the trains, which my parents loved after being crammed in a car with us for an hour. Last time I went, about 15-20 years ago, I had to throw the burger out. This was after waiting a long, long time to get it, and the trains are all roped off now.

Last edited:
I was never impressed with Webbers. I'd rather stop at Harveys.

Licks makes a pretty decent burger, but I'll have to try some of the others.

Apache Burger, hands down, but it isn't as much of a riding destination since CWW closed down, and Parker Brothers moved.

Those guys haven't been any good in who knows how many years.. Pretty generic.. Hell even Lick's is better.

Royal Meats - Huge size (1lb), decent buns good meat but because they also contain pork, they have to be pretty well done.. Pretty kickass toppings (I love the kajmak-urnebes combo) (*)

Woody's - If you want a classical North American burger that's WELL made, that's the place to go. As their name hints, those burgers are grilled on wood fire and grilled to your specs, so if you want'em blued, they'll do them that way. My favourites: Alpine and Coronary. Boom ain't bad either. Fries aren't all that good and the gravy's meh.

kajmak = slightly fermented cream with salt, so it basically has the fat content of butter
urnebes salad = feta, sour cream, paprika, hot paprika and onions, ground into a paste.. theirs isn't very spicy though so I like to add crushed chillies

Can't believe no one mentioned Grind House at King and Peter

The meat is all freshly ground on site, the burger is cooked pink in the middle

The funny part is they're so snobby about their burgers you can't even find ketchup in the place. Theyll give you a tiny cup of homemade ketchup.

Webbers comes a close second, I've never had a burger that tastes more flame broiled

+1 to johnnys

but i prefer a licks burgers, downright, the best burgers available.

milestones (even though a chain burger) has an amazing burger on their menu

Back
Top Bottom