Best Burger Joint? | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best Burger Joint?

and years ago went to a place in Ottawa called The Works, loved it.

Not sure if it's the same "the works", but they're a chain. I've been to the one here in brampton and recommend it. They have same very interesting choices.

Possibly. It was years ago, and they were talking of expanding oit of the Ottawa area. Had a burger with peanut butter on it.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Not sure if it's the same "the works", but they're a chain. I've been to the one here in brampton and recommend it. They have same very interesting choices.

sorry, should have quoted my first reply.
Where in Brampton?

sorry, should have quoted my first reply.
Where in Brampton?

Corner of queen and hurontario. Next to Starbucks and the rose theatre. Did you have the "Elvis"? Peanut butter, bacon, and banana.

Wife just informed me it's called the hunka hunka.

Great Burger Kitchen on Gerrard and...Jones? Also Utopia on College has amazing burgers.

Olympus in Port Hope (if you're out playing east of T.O.)

Corner of queen and hurontario. Next to Starbucks and the rose theatre. Did you have the "Elvis"? Peanut butter, bacon, and banana.

Wife just informed me it's called the hunka hunka.

I wish! Sounds awesome! Everything is better with bacon. Will be on my list.
My brother was over at the farmers market on the weekend, and suggested we all go as a fam for dinner.

Best burger? The one you make at home.

Ground beef (I put in some lamb too), paprika, some onions and garlic powder, salt, pepper, an egg to bind it, and worcestershire to flavour. Grill on a charcoal fire. No reason any restaurant in the city would/could do it better.

Dundas in sauga, couple east of dixie. Across the street from a scuba shop and mr sub.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

added to my list. Thanks!

Great Burger Kitchen on Gerrard and...Jones? Also Utopia on College has amazing burgers.
Thanks for the tip, tried Utopia today. Great burger. Also loved their fries though, crispy and light and lightly salted/peppered.

Anyone try PnL burger yet by Queen and Spadina? Contender in my books!

I asked that too, haven't seen any replies. I heard it was good. I'm guessing you have been there?

Back
Top Bottom