MAPLE / VAUGHAN / RICHMOND HILL ride weekdays or weekends as much as possible ! | GTAMotorcycle.com

MAPLE / VAUGHAN / RICHMOND HILL ride weekdays or weekends as much as possible !

Hi I'm a new rider living in the Keele and Kirby area, also looking for a riding group.......have you come across one, if so let me know!!!!!

Hey Guys,

I've been riding for a few years now but I've been having problems hooking up with people to ride with, brutal scheduling.
Anyways, I'm down to give riding with new people a try, so if you guys are up for a meet, shoot me a message.

I'm on a GSXR 6, and I'm new to this forum thing, so if I don't reply fast enough it because I don't know how to check/use this just yet.

^ are you the one ripping around my neighborhood? I think you just rode by... I to am looking for people to ride with in this area.

Just got a Ninja 250 R in Maple...would be interested in meeting up with some other beginner riders or vets that don't mind noobs! Send PM

just 15 min. east of you guys with a 250 too but weather permiting up for a good ride any time

Anyone down to meet up tomorrow evening for a last meet/cruise of the long weekend? Let's say Vaughan Mills Tim's Hortons at 6PM, weather permitting?

I'm a new rider on a ninja 250 in the weston and rutherford area. great riding weather this long weekend! anyone interested in a saturday ride? call/text me after 5pm weeknights or anytime weekends 647.785.5117

THis is a little early in the season lol.but im in the keele and major mac area as well...hopefully we can get a group together in the spring to ride around with.

2006 ninja zx6r 636 here :)

SOunds good .. its early to decide on G2g spots, but i'm sure everyone's open to ideas ?? One usual spot i know everyone meets up is Rutherford and Weston. But other ideas are welcome !

Back
Top Bottom