Does anyone here snowboard??? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Does anyone here snowboard???

YES! Looking forward to winter.
Anyone here go to horseshoe? I go there pretty often; line ups aren't too bad, closer to the city.

YES! Looking forward to winter.
Anyone here go to horseshoe? I go there pretty often; line ups aren't too bad, closer to the city.

Go to Mt. St. Louis..it's the same travel time and the hills are better IMHO.

But on the upside horseshoe is normally the first place open every year.

moonstone is pretty nice. they do the most important things well... make snow and move people. check out torontosnow.com

there is a yearly trip that happens near the end of the season to Jay Peak, VT. can't beat the price. 3 days all incl. (except food) for $200. its shared accommodations. this is organized by RyersonAdventureClub.com's Jennylyne Pringle - a great gal.

and now, back to our regular scheduled programming... RIDING...

+1 for Moonstone

And that trip to VT looks interesting and I noticed it last year. Might have to give it a go.

I do Jay Peak at least once a year. Usually leave friday, snowboard saturday and sunday and then head home after the hill closes on the sunday (4pm). I may be looking for person/people to share gas money and if so I'll post up here. The first time I went there it snowed a full meter of powder on the first night and I've been hooked ever since.

I used to Ski patrol at HSV, since moving to MSLM I found that the runs are a lot better and there's a lot more to choose from. I had a great year there and I plan to return to patrolling at MSLM this year.

I go all the time as well, horseshoe or blue or moonstone are the quickest for me to get to. Cheap too. I want to go to BC though, I have never done it up there, and the stuff here is boring after like 15 years of the same old...

I want to go to BC though, I have never done it up there, and the stuff here is boring after like 15 years of the same old...

I dunno..some people are ski/board-snobs and talk about out west and whatever. I've been out there and Europe..I still figure there's stuff I can do here in Ontario to improve my skiing. It's not an epic trip, but I can work on stuff..I'm not the best in the world. So look at it that way. Oh, and yeah, real mountains are awesome.. :)

moonstone is pretty nice. they do the most important things well... make snow and move people. check out torontosnow.com

there is a yearly trip that happens near the end of the season to Jay Peak, VT. can't beat the price. 3 days all incl. (except food) for $200. its shared accommodations. this is organized by RyersonAdventureClub.com's Jennylyne Pringle - a great gal.

and now, back to our regular scheduled programming... RIDING...

Damn $200... consider it done.

could use one more for our trip (dec 16-18 or 19 if you want, 280 all in)....willing to take on randoms at this point to save a couple of bucks.

Just booked my trip to Snowbird, Alta and Snowbasin, Utah for last week of January.

Guessing no more room?

could use one more for our trip (dec 16-18 or 19 if you want, 280 all in)....willing to take on randoms at this point to save a couple of bucks.

Back
Top Bottom