Redline -- AWESOME | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Redline -- AWESOME

they are and advertiser here but guess what, no one recommending their services works for them. I'd recommend their services in a heart beat, I've used xcopper, i've used "h.e.l.p." (they were none), i've used redline. guess which one won? guess which ones had me paying as much or more after everything as redline and i still ended up with a conviction (and points).

+1 for Redline!

Forch and his experienced team provide total peace of mind that your case will be handled professionally and towards the best outcome possible.

I had many pleasant phone dealings with Forch a few months back. Became convinced to hire him and did. Gave him my visa info and was charged. A month went by and I didn't hear anything so I emailed him in December to see what's up and have yet to hear back. I also called him today and got somebody else who I had never spoken to before who told me Forch isn't there but he would take a message. I'm a bit nervous since forking over my 600 bucks and not hearing anything.

jake... wtf... how could you even speed on that goldwing, was it down a steep hill or something? when and where is your court date, we could get the whole gtam.com crowd to come to court and cheer you on.

Last edited by a moderator:
jake... wtf... how could you even speed on that goldwing, was it down a steep hill or something?

I was riding next to some dude on an old Triumph so the cop just thought I was going super fast in comparison.:D

I must say Redline is the BEST. They won a case for my cousin (4 tickets in total and one for careless driving). I can not thank enough to Forch, Henry and John for the professionalism they showed to win this case. I have dealt with many other Legal service institutions before and paid lot more than I paid to Redline and never got results. Those guys always settled for the minimum but Redline worked to get all tickets withdrawn... I recommend Forch, Henry and the Lawyer John in a heartbeat. Thanks RedLine... You folks ROCK!!!!!!

I must say Redline is the BEST. They won a case for my cousin (4 tickets in total and one for careless driving). I can not thank enough to Forch, Henry and John for the professionalism they showed to win this case. I have dealt with many other Legal service institutions before and paid lot more than I paid to Redline and never got results. Those guys always settled for the minimum but Redline worked to get all tickets withdrawn... I recommend Forch, Henry and the Lawyer John in a heartbeat. Thanks RedLine... You folks ROCK!!!!!!

Yeah they are pretty good. They have a lawyer with them too? Don't know who John is.

Back
Top Bottom