Corsa Meccanica - New shop near Dufferin and Steeles in Vaughan | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Corsa Meccanica - New shop near Dufferin and Steeles in Vaughan

Yes I am st Timmy's. Jeebus is it cold. Summer????

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

That bike looks awesome. George has been trying to have me make the switch .....i'm on a duc right now

Old vs. new:

432035_10151396554097680_626461687_n.jpg

hah! I'm going the same route. Got to get rid of those passenger pegs and the outrigger on the back, too...

Old vs. new:

432035_10151396554097680_626461687_n.jpg

Shaman, the bike looks great.

That bike looks awesome. George has been trying to have me make the switch .....i'm on a duc right now

I did, I traded in my 1098 for a Tuono, The Tuono is by far the most fun bike I have ever ridden; I don't miss the 1098. The Tuono's power and in particular, the way it delivers that power is insane.
George has been amazing throughout the whole process. Always willing to help.

almost.jpg

Last edited:
Shaman, the bike looks great.

I did, I traded in my 1098 for a Tuono, The Tuono is by far the most fun bike I have ever ridden; I don't miss the 1098. The Tuono's power and in particular, the way it delivers that power is insane.
George has been amazing throughout the whole process. Always willing to help.

almost.jpg

How loud is it with that muffler? That's TAFB small. Do the baffles/absorbtion start down in the metal, or is it just in the carbon?

How loud is it with that muffler? That's TAFB small. Do the baffles/absorbtion start down in the metal, or is it just in the carbon?

It's loud but not too loud, I can ride it without ear plugs. The baffles start in the metal pipe.

Picking it up tomorrow, 2014 Dorsoduro 750, i would not be surprised if its the first one to arrive in canada or the US.
George had to jump through a lot of hoops to get me this, he went above and beyond in dealing with me:)

I have no problems recommending Corsa to any friends/family.

20130525_123728.jpg

Picking it up tomorrow, 2014 Dorsoduro 750, i would not be surprised if its the first one to arrive in canada or the US.
George had to jump through a lot of hoops to get me this, he went above and beyond in dealing with me:)

I have no problems recommending Corsa to any friends/family.

View attachment 32309

great looking bike; enjoy it.

Yesterday i went to Corsa with my friend's motorcycle to get the tires plug. I got there 30 minutes late due to heavy traffic. He was really cool and help me as quickly as possible. The good news he gave me was that the nail penetrated side ways and did no puncture the tire.
Great Job George!! Good customer service :D

Another thumbs up for George. He goes the extra mile to accomodate.....even on days off he will meet up to help you out. Very reasonable prices, keeps his word, and just a very good experience.

Back
Top Bottom