Corsa Meccanica - New shop near Dufferin and Steeles in Vaughan | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Corsa Meccanica - New shop near Dufferin and Steeles in Vaughan

Just spent an hour talking to veteq and picking my Tuono up from George. They went out of their way to get my bike ready for my Deal's Gap trip tomorrow and worked late, then discounted the cost because it was more than George thought it should be...! Of course, the fact that my RSV4 still hasn't come in helped... ;) But really, so far so good with Corsa and the more time I spend with them, the better they treat me rather than the other way around as many dealerships do.

Agreed. George is great but I want my RSV4 factory nooooowwwwwwwww

Well yeah, me too... but really I shouldn't have taken my unridden RSV4 to Deal's Gap for its virgin ride. This makes me sensible. :)

Just spent an hour talking to veteq and picking my Tuono up from George. They went out of their way to get my bike ready for my Deal's Gap trip tomorrow and worked late, then discounted the cost because it was more than George thought it should be...! Of course, the fact that my RSV4 still hasn't come in helped... ;) But really, so far so good with Corsa and the more time I spend with them, the better they treat me rather than the other way around as many dealerships do.

I have much the same type of experience with them as well regarding my Tuono.

George delivered my 2013 RSV4 factory right to my house tonight. Great shop and great owner! I am now a customer for life. Thanks to shaman for the advice and pointing me in the right direction too.

Congrats. Awesome! I guess that means that I will see my new bike next week when I'm back from LA.

My wife got her 2013 Motto Guzzi v7 Stone from George, great guy, very helpful and cares a great deal about his customers!

I have been breaking his balls about my 2014 Dorsoduro 750 for 2 months now and he has not hung up the phone on me once:)

It's not looking like my bike will be here this week. That means ... well, I guess I'll relate the story after I talk to George by something other than e-mail tomorrow morning.

No worries. My new bike (not purchased from Corsa):

bc7870a43af9bcf9ddfb54f8fb6271c5x.jpg

80e598273b68184f316246206a97a06fx.jpg

Phone pics really don't bring out the red.

Beautiful bike. Are you going to explain what went wrong with George? I had complications dealing with him in the past, but he eventually fixed things.

No worries. My new bike (not purchased from Corsa):

bc7870a43af9bcf9ddfb54f8fb6271c5x.jpg

80e598273b68184f316246206a97a06fx.jpg

Phone pics really don't bring out the red.

Its a bit of a story but however you slice it I had to go elsewhere to get a bike. I'm not happy about it but solved the problem by walking away and taking care of my interests.

Last edited:
shaman, was the problem simply that I went and put money down and you didn't? I'm not trying to agitate you and I really appreciate your advice that led me to buy the bike but I think that I scooped the bike by going in and plunking the deposit down, when you didn't have a deposit on the bike.. Am I wrong?

You're not wrong. But it shouldn't have worked out this way no matter who did what. I think George believed that he'd get another shipment in while I was in NOLA and nobody would be inconvenienced. But that didn't work out for him and frankly it shouldn't have happened, it's bad business on his part. So I took matters into my own hands and I am actually $300 to the better and I've lost maybe a few hours of my Saturday that I would have spent some other way - but it would have been riding, and that's what I'm going to do anyways... ride her home from the dealership.

This way I get to meet a couple distant friends for lunch, too.

I'm not mad - just a bit frustrated. I understand the business reasoning and pressures on a business owner. But rather than just sitting and BEING mad, I e-mailed every Ape dealership within three hours and found one freshly uncrated. Problem solved. I may do business with George again... we'll see. But it will definitely be on my terms 100% from here on in.

Last edited:
You're not wrong. But it shouldn't have worked out this way no matter who did what. I think George believed that he'd get another shipment in while I was in NOLA and nobody would be inconvenienced. But that didn't work out for him and frankly it shouldn't have happened, it's bad business on his part. So I took matters into my own hands and I am actually $300 to the better and I've lost maybe a few hours of my Saturday that I would have spent some other way - but it would have been riding, and that's what I'm going to do anyways... ride her home from the dealership.

This way I get to meet a couple distant friends for lunch, too.

I'm not mad - just a bit frustrated. I understand the business reasoning and pressures on a business owner. But rather than just sitting and BEING mad, I e-mailed every Ape dealership within three hours and found one freshly uncrated. Problem solved. I may do business with George again... we'll see. But it will definitely be on my terms 100% from here on in.

All sounds good... i owe you for steering me to this bike so lunch or dinner on me anytime. Let me know.

Hope you love it as much as I do. It's been a long 4 years (in the fifth season!) since I told myself that I'd own one.

Bike is home. Best. Bike. Ever.

yvuma5eg.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom