Golden Horseshoe Photo Tag | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Golden Horseshoe Photo Tag

Sorry, that's not the spot, although it is a good one. My spot is on Fallsview Blvd on top of the hill. I was going to let it go but where I took my shot from is a really cool place to see the falls with little traffic. There is a wide interlocking brick space beside the road with a couple of the look out stations I included in the picture.

Dammit! My shot is 200m due east then. The same brick and observation stations are there too. The tag is still open.

Dammit! My shot is 200m due east then. The same brick and observation stations are there too. The tag is still open.

You were close, you can look down on where you took your shot from if you are where I was. Head up top by the big hotels. The second shot you posted was very cool, I hope you get this so we can chase that one...and yeah the bikes sound great in there...even with my stock pipe!

Here's the active tag in case anyone is confused. Coyo was about 500 yds away.

bike by the falls.jpg

I'm not sure why it shows up this size..click on it or something...damn...

dammit! .. i was already to go stand in the middle of live traffic to get the next tag spot! oh well.

Yeah, me too. I was heading there on the way home. I hope he gets a chance to use that one, it is a good one.

I can't believe after the replies I got to generate this thread only a couple people are into tagging in it. I guess I'll ride back down to Niagara today to tag this one again and see if anyone is into playing this game or letting the thread die.

Old:
Fallsview Boulevard next to Niagara Falls Marriott Gateway on the Falls, 6755 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls, ON

GoldenHorseshoTagIIIMG_7766.jpg

Last edited:
Was about to head out the door for this one (again)... Now I'm waiting to see where I'm riding today!

Was about to head out the door for this one (again)... Now I'm waiting to see where I'm riding today!
Go for it (again!) :p... (to Fallsview Blvd) ... I won't be able to get out of work to get the next spot any time soon... (per 3 hour rule)
plus it's a perfect day for riding! Enjoy! :salute:

Last edited:
Go for it (again!) :p... (to Fallsview Blvd) ... I won't be able to get out of work to get the next spot any time soon... (per 3 hour rule)
plus it's a perfect day for riding! Enjoy! :salute:

I'm going riding either way, but the rules say the photo has to be current, doesn't have to have been today! If you've got something, post it so I've got a new destination!

Nice work guys, yeah that is the spot. Sorry if it slowed the game down, I figured it would be picked off a lot quicker. Coyo, if you do get out and head to this spot maybe you can take the next tag somewhere closer to the center of the game board. My tag was at the very edge and away from most of the players. Nice day, go set us up again.

Awesome twist!!! Go get it Coyo! I am on vacation this week or my bike would have been in the back ground of this shot! I work at that hotel.

Back
Top Bottom