Golden Horseshoe Photo Tag | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Golden Horseshoe Photo Tag

Old: Breezeway Trail parking lot by Skyway and Draw Bridge. Thankfully my bike didn't blow over while I took this picture!
0e1bd4a77d786021a898fad299d40456.jpg

Old, Burlington public library, Dr frank Hayden secondary. Tim Dobbie Dr, Burlington.

a7ceb572a7f05056e6e54894e63e5afb.jpg

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
New:

KszbGcG.jpg

Old: 127 Mill St, Georgetown. You cheeky bugger, using the same picture for Halton and GTA. Lol.

Hehehe... I was wondering if someone would catch on and snatch both at once; but I guess the rider who got the GTA area tag didn't realize he got two tags at once.

Bump... I have no idea where that tag from last year is... and I guess no one else does either.

I know where that tag is...was one that was done last year in the GTA tag too....
Scroll through my post, you'll see it
Just too far and look like it might rain for me today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know where that tag is...was one that was done last year in the GTA tag too....
Scroll through my post, you'll see it
Just too far and look like it might rain for me today

That's hilarious, it is less than 10 minutes from my house.... anyway, can't get it tonight but maybe tomorrow if no one takes it by then.

Hmmm, now that I look closer at it, it's at a different campus than the one that I went to, but they only have a few campuses so it won't be too hard to pin down which one

Hmmm, now that I look closer at it, it's at a different campus than the one that I went to, but they only have a few campuses so it won't be too hard to pin down which one

It would be nice if this lit up again. It unfortunately only really involved a small group of riders with little activity.

It would be nice if this lit up again. It unfortunately only really involved a small group of riders with little activity.
Just grab the New one (which seems to be 2 years old) put the ball in anyone else's court

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Whoever goes out to pretty much Brampton to get that, should run it to the peace bridge.

I was thinking to do that today but had other commitments.

The game is what it is, but if people want to ride around Brampton and Mississauga, there is a game over there on that side of the lake.

Back
Top Bottom