North York Riders, Let's RIDE... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

North York Riders, Let's RIDE...

Kawigirl, myself and another dude came out. Took a quick run to L&L. We got back to the Timmy's around 10ish and wasn't sure if you were still out. Next time.

Kawigirl, myself and another dude came out. Took a quick run to L&L. We got back to the Timmy's around 10ish and wasn't sure if you were still out. Next time.
Next time msg me when u guys go. I can do tuesday and thursday evenings. Kawi girl has my number

Were you three riding eastbound on Sheppard around 10ish? I past a few bikes (green 250, SV, and a green kawi?) on my white cbr125 just before Bayview. I waved as I rode past. I turned right on my way to the 401.. Maybe I can come out for a ride one night.

I'm pretty sure that was us. Sorry I missed you. We were heading home then.

I actually don't live in the area, but I can pass it when I go home for work.

Hey all, I'm at Bayview and Steels.

Anyone down for riding Friday night?

north York night time riding anyone?????

kennedy and steeles here, and got a few buddies at bayview and sheppard as well.
didnt see this thread cuz we went out riding tonight, up to 16th then down to lakeshore, locals and dvp =p

saw the pops on one of our favourite short twistie street though >.<

kennedy and steeles here, and got a few buddies at bayview and sheppard as well.
didnt see this thread cuz we went out riding tonight, up to 16th then down to lakeshore, locals and dvp =p

saw the pops on one of our favourite short twistie street though >.<

we need to start a pacific mall meet...:rolleyes:

haha big parking lot, but it doesnt clear out there until at least 10pm lol

or...we could do it at fmp...in front of home sense....that lot's usually empty

i'm game for that

anyone in the mood tonight? i am still a newb and need to practice the art of downshifting and shifting on a turn

Dave

So much eye candy at PMall... might have to go to the washroom for a period of time

lets go tonight??????

pmall is always fun, we can stop in and get ourselfs soem bubble tea.. even better is going up to East Beaver creek at night

LOL how did a North York meet turn into a Scarborough/Markham meet? I would be weary of pmall drivers. I saw someone drive right into the side of a van once. Would that count as first degree T-bone?

LOL how did a North York meet turn into a Scarborough/Markham meet? I would be weary of pmall drivers. I saw someone drive right into the side of a van once. Would that count as first degree T-bone?

lol i would say so

but really, anyone down to cruise tonight?

i'm down for some asian-invasion posing-nation tonight.

how about starting our poses at pmall, then head up to go for tea for more posing?

i was at go for tea 2 weeks ago at night and saw a few nice bikes (1048, 848)

lol

you must be like me and white and love them asian girls... nah i kid i love all girls

but i was at Destiny last night with my non biker friends and i had my bike and when i walked out i saw 2 kawi's near the front.. looked better then my 02 ninja =(

Back
Top Bottom