North York Riders, Let's RIDE... | Page 18 | GTAMotorcycle.com

North York Riders, Let's RIDE...

Not sure if any of you are going to be free on Sunday but if you are and interested in joining a few of us, go to this link and confirm your attendance.

https://www.facebook.com/events/299357016899129/permalink/302437803257717/

Liz Metcalfe's 3rd Annual Celebration Ride.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You know what... YES, I'm going to join in with this ride for Sunday.

Also, for those of us prepared and those of us un-prepared for this coming Friday, June 13th... I will be going to Port Dover in the morning. Yes, I'm gonna go to see what 20,000 bikers look like when they are not riding. My last venture to Port Dover was Nov 13, 2009.

Port Dover will likely be a part of the conversation on Sunday. I'll see you all there!

MR

"If thou hast never been to Dover, then thou hast no right to comment."

we doin something sat/sun?

sorry. met up with a bud and ripped some ramps on the 401 and DVP.

Maybe next time.

Hey Guys,
I would be interested in meeting up for some rides when I get a chance. I would consider myself somewhat newbish.... I rode for 2 summers about 15 years ago and I have just gotten back on a bike last month.
I am comfortable with my bike but I know what my limits are and am looking to expand them. If you guys are cool with that I would love to tag along.

Also I see you guys do a lot of durham region area riding.... Have you ever stopped at the food truck in Little Britian? OMG probably one of the best burgers I have ever had :)

Hi guys! I'm around leslie/sheppard area I ride a CBR1000rr. I'm down to ride so let me know!

-Gordon

nice avatar chenzo man... spitfire??

Tonight is L&L.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Alright who is in for a pre meet and then possibly riding down to L'n'L?

Meet at Don mill & Steeles Timmie for 9pm?

Fill this in if your interested

1. Chenzo_Man
2. YZFer
~

Hi guys! I'm around leslie/sheppard area I ride a CBR1000rr. I'm down to ride so let me know!

-Gordon

Hey, let's do this. you are welcome to join. a 1000rr has a place amongst our group. I'm guessing you will be taking on the spirited group. but no pressure. the ride will be good.

See you tomorrow.

MR

...sent from my Samsung Galaxy phone using Tapatalk 2.

Back
Top Bottom