North York Riders, Let's RIDE... | GTAMotorcycle.com

North York Riders, Let's RIDE...

Kawi.Girl

I live close to 401/dvp. I'm free any day after 6pm, looking for North York riders to ride with. It's my first riding season on my Kawi 250R. Having an awesome time riding solo so far. Anyone is welcome :)

How about 19:30 today at Leslie and Lakeshore?

That's downtown.... I'm thinking more like Leslie and Yorkmills (Timmy's Plaza at Yorkmills and Lesmill parking lot) at 7:30pm tonight. who's down???

i ref soccer until 830 then rushing to Fairview to get my iphone fixed for 8:50 timeslot, i am good after though, if you guys are in the area send me a text

6472219534 - Dave

in the text say ur from gtam

Alright Dave.. sounds good. So just to confirm, I will be at the Tim Horton's at Yorkmills and Lesmill at 7pm in the parking lot. 2009 Kawasaki ninja SE (Green). Hoping someone shows up :) lol

you guys should head down south to BB tonight, great turnout ...

I won't make it, I finish work right at 7 so good luck on your ride. Catch you next time.

Don mills and finch . I'm in for any night rides , or I have mondAy and tuesdays off for day rides !!!!

Kawigirl, did u end up going??

ofcourse i got to Apple store and it took longer then normal to see me, but i got out around 915 ( i was sitting next to Elvis Stojko ) got a pic with me also.. headed to Leslie and York mills the Second cup, saw a fewbikes, but they were older dudes

Back
Top Bottom