North York Riders, Let's RIDE... | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

North York Riders, Let's RIDE...

I'm aiming to get my bike back on the road Easter weekend. Will be up for group rides at that time. I live at Don Mills & Sheppard

where do you guys meet usually? the old North York meet used to be @BV but we dont meet there any more.

yes it is Bayview Village. but we can meet elsewhere. i have been meeting up with the Kawi Wednesday crew since last yr..

I cant be the only one constantly checking this thread to see if anyones posted looking for a riding partner. its been dead the past few days so ill make a post. ive met a couple riders from scarb and weve gone out a few times already. looking for more to join us. but also im looking for more ppl in my area (bayview/finch). I know youre all out there. gimme a shout!!!

나의 SM-N900W8 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

can some one just start organizing something?

Im in for rides, depending the times are good for me.

Yo this is off topic but how would you start a thread on what music people listen to while riding? my favourite is ProleteR, but on topic man we got alot of peeps riding in north york and scarborough.

I was thinking of going out for a couple hours after the traffic dies a bit.

Anyone going out tonight or want to?
I'm itching to ride and grab a drink and food maybe

I'm at Yonge and Finch. Always looking for local guys to ride with

Hello! Anyone there? Im at bayview and sheppard.

I'm at Yonge and Finch. Always looking for local guys to ride with

hey guys, im at bayview/cummer. we have a group on whatsapp of about 15? almost 20 now? people. if you wanna ride with us, pm me ur numbers and get whats app! we dont always ride as a large group. most of the time we just ask whos out or who qants to join randomly and ppl are usually down. hope to hear from u soon!

Don Mills and Sheppard here. PM Sent!

hey guys, im at bayview/cummer. we have a group on whatsapp of about 15? almost 20 now? people. if you wanna ride with us, pm me ur numbers and get whats app! we dont always ride as a large group. most of the time we just ask whos out or who qants to join randomly and ppl are usually down. hope to hear from u soon!

Back
Top Bottom