Cycleshell Motorcycle Cover/Enclosure | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cycleshell Motorcycle Cover/Enclosure

Jason Bourne

Up for sale is a very lightly used Cycleshell Motorcycle Enclosure that I purchased in April and started using in May. This portable enclosure fully seals your motorcycle away from the elements.While this is intended to be used in the open I had mine under a carport so it is in new condition.

I paid $600 including shipping and duty. This is the cruiser model and can be used for cruisers and sportbikes.
Selling for $450

The [SIZE=+1]C[/SIZE]YCLE[SIZE=+1]S[/SIZE]HELL® enclosure requires no assembly. A motorcycle is parked off of the ground on a platform that can be anchored to any surface. In most cases, the weight of the motorcycle is sufficient for anchoring. Aluminum treadplate reinforces the centerstand and kickstand areas. A wheel chock and tie down straps can be used to position and secure the bike.

The [SIZE=+1]C[/SIZE]YCLE[SIZE=+1]S[/SIZE]HELL® enclosure only takes seconds to open or close. The frame structure and cover are easily unfurled over a motorcycle. The cover does not touch or rub against a bike so there's no need to let hot exhausts cool.

The appealing "shell design" looks great and compliments any bike. The quality polyester marine fabric is waterproof and UV-protected -- it will not crack, rot or fade. The unique frame design withstands the most demanding outdoor elements, including high winds and snow. Two ventilation panels help air circulate and keep moisture out. Locking capability deters tampering.

cycleshell1.jpgcycleshell2.jpgcycleshell3.jpgcycleshell4.jpg

http://www.cycleshell.com/

email me at: chenner at rogers dot com

Back
Top Bottom