Thumbs up for this Brantford dealership! (Brantford Motorcycles) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Thumbs up for this Brantford dealership! (Brantford Motorcycles)

ike

Site Supporter
I had just returned from a 3000 km tour through the a lot of twisties in the US (NY, PA, WV, VA) and my front tire was nearly bald (the back wasn't much better.) I needed a new set of tires on my Concours 14, so, being in Brantford overnight, I checked around the area for motorcycle dealers. After checking out a couple of local bike shops, I found Brantford Motorcycles Etc. on Colborne St, near the airport.

Dan was very accommodating... when I showed him the prices on the Michelin Pilot Road 3 from Pete's Superbikes in Quebec, he came pretty close to the price, so I decided to order the tires from him (because I figure it is good to support your local dealer if it doesn't cost you an arm and a leg to do so.) He ordered the tires that afternoon, and they were delivered and installed on my bike by 1:30 pm the next day. The mechanic did a great job of balancing them too! The bike runs smooth as silk (at all the speeds that I attained, anyway...no confessions here!) I'm pretty impressed with both the new tires, and the great service I got there!

Anyway, if you are ever in the Brantford area, it might be worth your while to stop by. They have a great selection of helmets, gear and motorcycles (Yamaha) and their prices are pretty reasonable. They seem like pretty nice folks as well!

http://www.brantfordmotorcycle.com/

I would highly recommend Brantford Motorcycles if you are looking to purchase a motorcycle or for a trade-in. I recently traded in my bike and in addition to getting a significantly better deal, it was a very good experience and WELL WORTH the drive from Toronto. Thank you Garnet.

Back
Top Bottom