Every Tuesday Big Boyz Burger Meet N Deal !!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Tuesday Big Boyz Burger Meet N Deal !!!

Last night was a good turn out. But there was alot of car and only a couple of bikes that came late at night !!!

Riders don't forget to meet up tomorrow and also don't forget about the burger and fries and drink deal ! ! ! Amazing burgers you guyz and galz have to try it ? Time from 5 - 9 the big boyz burger is open but the meet continues until 12 am

Dropped by after 9. Didn't realize what was going on. I'll try and drop by next week. Looks like a Mustang convention.

Had A good turn out on tuesday. Had about 10 bikes. I'll start posting pics next week .

Prolly not a big bike turnout because tuesday night is Bike Night at Burrito Boys. Been happening for a couple years now.

Dropped by last week around 9 after going by Burrito Boyz. This week I'll probably just skip Burrito Boyz and hit this for an hour or so. What's up with the Boyz in both names?

crap key0bard

Last edited:
I be there shortly... lost my craving for burrito boyz... :|

I was the only sport bike there this time. Me and a bunch of cruisers. Even the cars didn't have that much of a turn out. I guess because of the rain earlier on.

Back
Top Bottom