2003 GSXR Air Filter | GTAMotorcycle.com

2003 GSXR Air Filter

Raf_gsxr

whats going on .
I took my filter out and it looked like this! I know, WTF
havent changed it since i bought the bike last year so i think its due. it wasnt my fault, i didnt really know that the bikes had air filters.
I was just wondering what kind of air filter this is, is it reusable, one time use, etc.
i also saw a Air filter cleaner solution, is that even worth it ?
thanks
16771nl.jpg

9ljtz8.jpg

I'm about to change mine. We have the same bike.

I've decided to just get the K&N filter (Rider's choice). Should be around $75, tax in I think. In that condition, I wouldn't consider cleaning it... but I could be wrong.

where are you getting your filter?
Thats alright, i think im going to change it anyways, it looks pretty bad, but i just wanted to know if it is re-usable
Do you have the exact same one??
I'm about to change mine. We have the same bike.

I've decided to just get the K&N filter (Rider's choice). Should be around $75, tax in I think. In that condition, I wouldn't consider cleaning it... but I could be wrong.

where are you getting your filter?
Thats alright, i think im going to change it anyways, it looks pretty bad, but i just wanted to know if it is re-usable
Do you have the exact same one??

Yes, I have the exact same one.
Mine looks about the same.. I just bought the bike.

I'm not an expert, but I would say it's worth the $ to just buy a new one.

The filter pictured in the OP looks like the factory suzuki filter as far as I can tell. Just toss it in the trash and replace. If you want a reusable filter pick up a K&N or BMC. Otherwise just grab another OEM from your Suzuki dealer.

Not sure what size bike you have but I have a next to new K&N for a 2002 GSXR1000, if your interested.

Back
Top Bottom