Who in the GTA is carrying Aprilia? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who in the GTA is carrying Aprilia?

PhoenixFZ

This might be old news, but I was at BMW Toronto the other day and was told they've split ways with the Piaggio Group, ("it wasn't a good fit for us").

Does this mean that GP Bikes will be picking-up the Aprilia brand? Anyone in the know?

George Ruffolo (formerly of Motoretta) has opened up his own Aprilia shop: Corsa Mechanica. Dufferin & Steeles is the location.

Lotus dealership on Dupont between Christie and Shaw. I work down the street at the high end car dealer, see them in the window. Of course I have gone in to appreciate them lol

BMW walked in and told them to drop Piaggio or BMW, their choice...

BMW walked in and told them to drop Piaggio or BMW, their choice...

Odd. wouldn't the dealership have known that?

Surely having what could be perceived as competition sold in the same store would have been cleared with the mother corp. I guess not...

I'm gonna get flamed but the front end on that bike is kinda weird looking. Especially the fairing design that really looks like some clipons are missing.

I believe Corsa Mecanica is the only dealer left in the GTA. I bought mine from Lotus, but they don't really know what they are doing with Aprilia's. Having said that they did have a Tuono, brand new, there. George knows Aprilia's. I go there and have been very happy.

I'd love to support my motherland but the way the dealer network is here seems flaky. Wouldn't risk it. Bike is my main set of wheels and the season is too short.

Go see George. Stand up guy and knows the brand. He'll get you what you want and do it with a smile. One light west of Dufferin on Steeles. Hell I service my BMW's there....go figure.

Yes I concur, George at Corsa Mecanica is stand up guy.
I just bought a '99 Ducati 996 off of him, real decent place, staff is real down to earth and friendly too.

George is coin-operated. Insert coins, expect service.

He has done well by me when it was in his interest to do so. Your job is to keep him interested. Do that and he will do well by you, too. That said I bet George could be a riot with a belly full of grappa in him ... lol

Back
Top Bottom