"Ice House restaurant" - just a few photos | GTAMotorcycle.com

"Ice House restaurant" - just a few photos

veteq

Site Supporter
"Ice House restaurant" - just a few photos **Updated July 10,2011

With the cold temperatures that we experienced this morning, I was pleasantly surprised to see so many people and bikes at this popular Sunday morning "gathering" place. Here are a few pictures.

IceHouse-1.jpg

IceHouse-2.jpg

IceHouse-3.jpg

IceHouse-4.jpg

IceHouse-5.jpg

IceHouse-6.jpg

IceHouse-7.jpg

IceHouse-8.jpg

IceHouse-9.jpg

Last edited:
*sigh* I saw that bunch of bikes when I drove past (in the cage) on my way to work this morning.... It was sad =>For me (especially because I was supposed to do WROAR today:sad2: ). Hope everyone had a great ride!

AAmazing.. love the pics

thanks you for the comments, it's always nice to see so many great looking bikes in one spot.

Oh mama! Now I really REALLY want a Ducati. Very nice!

Hey......that looks alot like my bike! Wait a minute.....It is my 916! Nice pics.....thanks for posting for others to enjoy.

Where is this location? Sorry, I'm from Kitchener/Waterloo, and don't recognize it. Looks like a place I'd like to visit.

Keep in touch.I go out there via some nice backroads now and then.

A few from today July 10,2011

pic100.jpg

pic101.jpg

pic102.jpg

pic103.jpg

pic104.jpg

pic105.jpg

I am the guy walking around with this camera

cameraX100.jpg

Last edited:
A few from today July 10,2011
pic102.jpg

Looking at the jacket on that I'm guessing that's John's bike and if so, it took him less than 24 hours to get a pic of it on here... he picked it up new yesterday!

Nice pics (and bikes).

LMAO! As usual....I rode by everyone at The Ice House on my way to work. LOL! Great pics though. If you saw a silver CBR F4i go by on Guelph Line and the rider had a red mohawk...that was me :hello2:

Pretty sure I met the owner of the Nimbus a few years back, in Tobermory. He was running up to Blind River, but without the sidecar (it was garaged at the time). That was the one time I forgot my camera!

Hardtail, steering damper, integrated toolkit tube (with air pump), underslung kickstart, exposed valve springs, etc. A very cool old school bike. 1947 or 1948. Never thought I would see it again. Thanks!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom