Highway 9 again... Our own beloved Liz Metcalfe - Lost but never forgotten | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Highway 9 again... Our own beloved Liz Metcalfe - Lost but never forgotten

Re: Highway 9 again...

Ride in peace Liz metcalfe. May all the roads in the sky be twisty.

RIP Lizard

Rear foot pegs down in respect for you, such a great woman with a heart of gold.

As Ronnie mentioned, your blogs were entertaining and are going to be missed, so is your passion for the two wheels, you were a true rider Liz Metcalfe.

Big hugs to Elaine, Goldie and co. :( :(

Jay
Your Muskoka ditch buddy....

Liz, was also a Member of our Southern Cruisers Toronto Chapter 383. I met her in 2004 and had quite few rides with her. Along the way we had some good parties and a few Thursday Nights a Timmies South. She cut a large swath through the riding community with her associations with all kind of groups. HARD CORE she was.
I wish I supported her Charity efforts better. When I was ripped off by a Moving Company, she helped break the story in her Blog which eventually led Police to arrest and jail 6 people running the biggest moving scam ever and have all their worldly goods siezed by police.
She also got me on the CBC evening news about the story.
Tireless, thats how to describe her.

R.I.P. Liz. Fun times with you at Animal's BBQ's and ice cream with Goldie, Elaine, etc. You will be missed. You're the second friend I found out I have lost today! =(

"The real troubles in your life are apt to be things
that never crossed your worried mind, the kind that blindside you
at 4pm on some idle Tuesday."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwVVpwBKUp0

Two friends died recently (one from a rare bacteria infection, the other, Liz, in a motorcycle accident), just met an amazing new friend, it's time to slow down in life, appreciate what you have, don't worry about what you don't.

May the roads in heaven be twisty and never ending. The entire community will miss you. RIP.

-Jamie M.

RIP Liz. :(

Your memory will never be forgotten to those who knew you well. For those like myself who never had the chance to, by your friends and families kind words we will know what a great motorcycle enthusiast you were to the community and most of all what a great person you were through your kindness and compassion for others.

My sincerest condolences to all your family and friends.

Rest in Peace Liz.

You were a very considerate and thoughtful person. You will be missed by many people.

My condolences to Liz's friends and family.

Rest in Peace.

WOW... I'm lost for words. I found out from a friend last night that there was a crash but didn't know it was Liz

Rest in peace! A truly sad day...

Get well soon to all others...

RIP Liz! Even though I don't know you personally but we have few freinds common to us... It's a very sad and a heart achning day for me... You my friend have moved to a better world.. You will always be in my prayers... RIP..

Fellow Rider!

This was a full day of riding with Liz. Uxbridge - Kinmount - Algonquin... Unforgettable day. Unforgettable lady, too.

This is a hard one to comprehend.

Picture 3.jpg

Last edited:

RIP Liz. I'm still hurting as I ride past that spot on 9 everyday. Mel and I rode behind her in the WROAR ride. She will be missed by so many... :-(

Just read this now. Met Liz at Aminals BBQ, although briefly I could tell she had a lot of charisma and was loved by the community. Very sad, and this highlights the dangers of motorcycling, and why a lot of riders are in a tight knit group, some dangers are simply un-avoidable, and it helps to have each other.

Back
Top Bottom