Highway 9 again... Our own beloved Liz Metcalfe - Lost but never forgotten | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Highway 9 again... Our own beloved Liz Metcalfe - Lost but never forgotten

Re: Highway 9 again...

In total shock - a kind soul will be missed by all - RIP my friend:( Thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends....

Just WOW. We will miss you.

RIP.

Even though I have never met this rider, it's so sad to see stuff like this happen. Rip. My condolence to the families and friends.

RIP. My condolences to the families and friends.

ripc.jpg

Rest in peace, angel. :angel5:

RIP my friend

R.I.P. L You were a shining star. You will be missed

Thank you for letting us be a part of your life. It was a pleasure knowing you and seeing you at various GTAM events and get togethers. Your drive to give back to others who are less fortunate will never be forgotten. Your compassion, love and respect for others was endless. We will miss you. Your death was tragic and senseless. Condolences to your family and may you rest in peace.

Last edited by a moderator:

Awful to hear... RIP and my condolences to your family and friends

RIP .i feel teribly sorry i was there yesturday as well but have no clue which one it was her

Wow great appreciation from everyone, she would be so happy to know how many people love her and care for her. Wow so amazing.

It isn't clear yet if all the family has been notified, so thank you all for keeping the names quiet, I am sure her family will appreciate it

You have touched so many, and will be missed by more.
This is a frightening loss.

An inspiration to many, a friend to all. Rest in Peace little lady and enjoy the ride in those clouds!

I keep thinking to myself...if only she had left the Caledon Inn with OUR group, she would still be safe...but it doesn't change the fact that she's gone.
I know, I keep thinking the same thing...... I wish I insisted

I remember her taking care of Goldie after her tough crash and on a couple of rides. I didn't know her personally, but she was one of the kindest souls I've come across. Condolences to the family
I can't believe I am on here writing this for her now.....

I'm never gonna forget everything you have done for me & all the communities you helped out so unselfishly.

she was very nice! Sorry Goldie I know you 2 were close! :( RIP

Back
Top Bottom