Highway 9 again... Our own beloved Liz Metcalfe - Lost but never forgotten | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Highway 9 again... Our own beloved Liz Metcalfe - Lost but never forgotten

Re: Highway 9 again...

I remember her taking care of Goldie after her tough crash and on a couple of rides. I didn't know her personally, but she was one of the kindest souls I've come across. Condolences to the family

My heart is heavy, I have no words...RIP LM...You will be missed. My condolences to her family.

Tragic indeed.
R.I.P. fellow gtam rider.

RIP L... just heard about it now

I was just posting shots of the ride and had no idea, that this had happened. My condolences to her friends and family.

I'm still in shock, this is so sad. She was such a kind and happy person always thinking of others. She has made a mark in this community with her kindness and never ending smiles and will be greatly missed.

wow! does this scare anyone else from the street ride? like the OP said... know your exit at all times. peace and RIP.

RIP, she was one of my teachers at Learning Curves a few weeks ago. Very special lady.

RIP LM. Everyone knew you and you were well liked by everyone.

VERY difficult to read after the WROAR ride today, as I know some of the riders were using Hwy# 9 to go home.
RIP & GWS to the injured...
Very sad rip i found this very hard pass there every day god this is horrable will miss u

Condolences to l and family... I had the pleasure of being taught by her and felt such a great connection, we spoke long after the course finished! She was so kind... And was so quick to offer help and advise... Such a tragic loss.

Jenn

Last edited:

Condolences to blank and family... I had the pleasure of being taught by her and felt such a great connection, we spoke long after the course finished! She was so kind... And was so quick to offer help and advise... Such a tragic loss.

Jenn

Last edited by a moderator:

Rip

Back
Top Bottom