Highway 9 again... Our own beloved Liz Metcalfe - Lost but never forgotten | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Highway 9 again... Our own beloved Liz Metcalfe - Lost but never forgotten

Re: Routing Details

It was a fantastic memorial tribute event, and it was great to see so many people there. Liz had a huge impact on our riding community, and she will be missed by so many.

thanks, Nyx13, that was such a beautiful tribute video to Liz, but very difficult to watch. :(

thanks, Nyx13, that was such a beautiful tribute video to Liz, but very difficult to watch. :(

Thanks, you Ducati-hottie ;)

I know it's especially going to be hard for people right now...but I wanted to create something that friends and family would treasure and that would make them think of all the good times with Liz. Even while making it (which sometimes had me in tears) some of the photos made me smile, she looked so completely happy. My hope is that down the road they'll be happy it's out there to see and share and to remember Liz.

Thanks, you Ducati-hottie ;)

I know it's especially going to be hard for people right now...but I wanted to create something that friends and family would treasure and that would make them think of all the good times with Liz. Even while making it (which sometimes had me in tears) some of the photos made me smile, she looked so completely happy. My hope is that down the road they'll be happy it's out there to see and share and to remember Liz.

Thank you as well..yes it was hard to watch sad and beautiful..she is allways with us...Thank you to all that came out on Sunday and to all those that made it happen. See you on the road.
Elaine

Rest In Peace Liz.
From M.S.R.

...I know it's especially going to be hard for people right now...but I wanted to create something that friends and family would treasure and that would make them think of all the good times with Liz. Even while making it (which sometimes had me in tears) some of the photos made me smile, she looked so completely happy. My hope is that down the road they'll be happy it's out there to see and share and to remember Liz.

you made that video!?!?

It was beautiful....what a wonderful tribute.

Thank you.

I never had the pleasure of meeting Liz, but i remember seeing this thread the day of the accident, it was 2 weeks before i got my m1 and i was not yet a member of this board, but was lurking and reading the forums and building my interest in the sport of riding. I remember feeling saddened, as well as a bit scared, it almost gave me second thoughts about riding after reading about someone with so much experience and who was an instructor still being at the mercy of such an unpredictable accident.

I just went back and read the entire thread again today and i'm amazed at how many people she touched, not just in the motorcycle community but everywhere it seems. So many people on here have stories about time spent with her, it's amazing how much she put into the community. And then i followed some links to her blogs, and read about her professional life as well and i'm astounded at how busy her life must have been and how accomplished she was, yet she still found time to ride and touch all the people she met along the way. It makes me sad to know i'll never know her, and angry that one moment of carelessness by the person who caused that accident robbed everyone of such a loved and respected person.

Nyx13 thank you for that video, it puts a face to a special person that many of us never had the chance to meet. It's a beautiful tribute and it is nice to see her in happy times and just how totally happy she was riding.

RIP Liz

Last edited:

that was very touching

Back
Top Bottom